Found this rather interesting
Tag Archives: years
I have had a Himalayan salt lamp for years and also got one each for my GrandKids. I bought it for the reasons below and if nothing else the ambiance for a bedroom is quite peaceful. I found it interesting the benefits of these lamps so thought would pass it on.
You do need to be aware that there are many fake salt lamps on the market. I have seen them at dollar stores and farmers markets that are quite cheap so I suspect they are not the real deal.
Enlarge to read fine print
This is actually eye opening as if you do have bad credit you need to get rid of it as soon as possible as it will dig into your pocket for years to come.
1. These new developments in the aid of hearing – a.) a new device that will be powered by our phones called “Earlens”
“Earlens” uses a laserlike light signals to stimulate the eardrum directly and offers broad frequency fr those who haven’t had success with traditional hearing aids.
b.) Treatments to prevent “hidden Hear loss” a newly discovered condition in which people can pass a hearing test but don’t hear well in noisy environments.
c.) In five to ten years from now they are getting much closer to regenerating hearing with gene therapy. Using a harmless virus, they can deliver a gene to the inner ear in mice and guinea pigs and stimulate the hair cells to regrow and regenerate hearing. They are also testing the delivery of nerve growth factors to reconnect the inner ear cells to the synapse, which could reverse hearing loss
Source – Bradly Welling, MD chief of Otolaryngology Massachusetts Eye and Ear, and Massachusetts General Hospital
2. That the Human body is 70% – 75% water. Some studies show 70% of pre school children drink no water at all during the day. Some have a diminished thirst mechanism and mistake it for hunger, feeding their thirst with food.
Here is a chart of the recommended consumption of water according to your weight.
Source: Health and Wellness
3. Reasearch shows that the more grateful you are, the less anxious you tend to be.
Make a conscious effort to intentionally focus on things you are grateful or by writing them down – and the more specific you can be the better.
A pressure point for easing anxiety is Pericardium 6 – which is in the middle of the inside forearm, two and a half fingers with away from the wrist. Gently press and knead the area for two minutes, take some nice deep breaths and feel a sense of calm wash over you.
Source – Charmaine, Yabsley – Nature and Health magazine
4. It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce…and 13 hours to build a Toyota.
5. Your body is younger than you. No matter how old you are most of your body is less than 10 years old, because your cells are always recycling themselves. The epidermis recycles every 2-4 weeks, red blood cells are replaced every 4 months and your skeleton turns over every 10 years
Great memories, great chick flick movie
Who cares it looks yummy to me and so I can’t eat for a week to rid the calories. I love baked potato’s.
This mans work is amazing. He does it for the love of it. The video tells a wonderful story.