- In 1904 a magazine advertisement, ran by the Cooper Underwear Company, started advertising the T-shirt not as an underwear item, but as a regular piece of clothing. The ad showed a masculine guy wearing the product, which had the following tag line: “no safety pins, no buttons, no needle, no thread”. The purpose of the ad was to show the clothing item in a new light. The company wanted to re-brand the product and to market it as a comfortable piece of clothing that doesn’t require the replacement of any buttons. The T-shirt was, thus, marketed to bachelors, who had no women around to sew back the ripped buttons on their shirts.
2. Eating cheese in moderation is linked to a lower chance of developing heart disease or having a stroke
3. A one dog year is not equal to 7 human years. Dogs don’t age parallel to people, they actually age more quickly at first, then slow down. Depending on their size and breed, a 1-year-old dog is about the same as a 15-year-old person a 2-year-old dog is like a 24-year-old person and every year after that is equal to about 4-6 human years
4. There is a wrapping paper set that lets you wrap a stack of presents so they look like a cheeseburger.You can purchase the sets on http://www.giftcouture.comhttp://www.giftcouture.com/product/cheeseburger-wrapping-paper
5. As of the third quarter of 2017, Facebook had 2.07 billion monthly active users. In the third quarter of 2012, the number of active Facebook users had surpassed 1 billion, making it the first social network ever to do so. Active users are those which have logged in to Facebook during the last 30 days.