This video is an amazing story from this gentleman and is well worth the 11 minutes of your time. If you have similar health issues or like fibromyalgia, as he also talks about his friend then you should take the time to watch. It is not a professionally made video so the quality is a little questionable but you will hear a great story.
As you know I am so sold on this, ionizing water machine that produces hydrogen rich water. I have now bought another for my residence in Australia. If you want to find out more information I will be in Australia next week so call me on +61- 0417839002 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember “If you don’t do different nothing will change” 😁😁
Hint from Skyscanner.com never spend your points on hotels or airline shops.
Skyscanner suggest Velocity Frequent Flyer and Qantas Frequent Flyer offer the most opportunities for point earning and route coverage.
As a guideline, frequent flyer points are worth more in the sky than they are on the ground. Your points typically have more value when it comes to booking flights than they do for purchasing goods through the airline’s store or booking a hotel room.
Points usually have the best value when used for upgrades and purchasing full-priced fares. If you find a flight on sale, it might be worth paying for that flight outright and earning points with it than spending your points and getting nailed with taxes and surcharge fees of the full-price (not sale) fare.
According to the Blogg ‘The Simple Dollar . com‘the best Airline rewards in America are the following:-
In some cases points also expire, so if you’ve accrued many, be sure to spend them before they disappear.
Another interesting fact I read from the Courier Mail Australia that a pet peeve of flight attendants is when a Diet coke is requested. The reason being this drink is especially fizzy because the lower air pressure in the cabin means it is easier for the CO2 to release. In fact, in the time it takes to pour a single Diet Coke, a flight attendant could have also served three other passengers this was confirmed by the blogg These Golden wings. com
So be warned probably not a good idea to order Diet Coke on the trip if you want to keep on the right side of the Attendant.
Download the Uber App
I love Uber. I use it many times when I don’t want to drive. Esp when drinking.
Get a free ride with Uber. Enter the code lesleyv302ue . I get a free ride and you will too (worth up to $20), after your first ride. It’s the ultimate Uber win-win, and there’s no limit to how much credit you can earn.
1. According to AARP – The median net worth of Americans under 35 is now $3,662. Ages 55 to 64 – $162.065 in net worth
2. 18 to 24 year olds average 510 Facebook Friends and ages 55 to 64 averages 113
3. The percentage of young people with drivers licenses has plunged. They driver about a quarter less than their counterparts did eight years ago.
4. 41 percent of young people are not hooked up to a landline phone. Guess what – 83% of them sleep next to their mobile devices
5. KFC fears that “Generation Mc Nugget” doesn’t understand old- school chicken with bones. Solution – Buckets of Boneless chicken
6. Only 18 percent of those who are 18 to 34 say owning their own home is is one of the most important things in their life
7. Saving the Planet? – Three times more Millennials than boomers said they did not make any personal effort to help the environment
source:- Meghan Bogardus – AARP – The Magazine