This girl Amanda is an Australian and from Buderim Queensland. This is true and a good laugh🤣
Tag Archives: Women
- 186% is how much Pinterest searches for oat milk have risen in the past year. Made by soaking oats in water, blending them , then draining them with a cheesecloth, its quickly becoming the non-dairy milk of choice thanks to its slightly sweet flavor and low fat content. (not for me). Source-BodyandSoul
2. The US food and drug administration announced its approval of esketamine-based nasal sprays for severe depression. Esketamine a form of ketamine a fast acting prescription only available to people who have not had success with previous treatments. Other medications can take weeks to work while esketamine is thought to stabilize mood more quickly. The spray is not available in Australia or New Zealand but the approval in the States may inspire some trials Down Under. Keep your ears to the ground.
3. It is believed that 18mg Is the amount of iron women in their childbearing years (19-50) require per day. In comparison men over 19 only need 8mg per day.
Source-Body and Soul
4. 3 things to help build stronger bones – a. Pump iron b. Don’t put stress your bones excessive cardio. Light cardio is better like walks, swimming and cycling . c. Improve your balance.
Source-Body and Soul
5. Crows love to pull tails. They do it to distract the bird while eating so that they can steal food. They also have been known to do it just because they can
Source: Did you know facts
Team of UK researchers have found a specific protein in the tissue of women in the early stages of ovarian cancer. It appears they have a 90% success rate in the detection.
2. Researchers at the University of Manchester have found a receptor called OR2AT4 which is known to stimulated by sandalore – synthetic sandalwood – and which can be found in the outer layer of hair follicles. They found that applying their synthetic sandalwood to the scalp tissue they could increase the hair growth and decrease cell death.
3. Some Converse sneakers have a thin layer of felt on the sole. The reason being shoes with a fuzzy sole can technically qualify as slippers which have import taxes up to 30% lower than regular shoes. Source
4. A study has shown that duct tape is more effective than liquid nitrogen at removing warts. source
In 1963, major league baseball pitcher Gaylord Perry remarked, “They’ll put a man on the moon before I hit a home run.” On July 20, 1969, an hour after Neil Armstrong set foot on the surface of the moon, Perry hit is first, and only, home run while playing for the San Francisco Giants.
2. The Olympic flag’s colors are always red, black, blue, green, and yellow rings on a field of white. This is because at least one of those colors appears on the flag of every nation on the planet.
3. A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals that cause relaxation. Women seem to like light and frequent kisses while men like them more strenuous.
4. The moon is moving away from the Earth at a tiny, although measurable, rate every year. They say 85 million years ago it was orbiting the earth about 35 feet from the planet’s surface
5. A ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new due to debris that it absorbs over time. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration
6. Ionized water such as Kangen water causes the body to produce more red cells and consequently increases oxygen carrying capacity. Smaller water clusters , absorption faster greater hydration💦
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Just me, these tickled my funny.
1. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
2. I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
3. If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
4. A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight, live longer than the men who mention it.
You’re not fat, you’re just… easier to see.
1. Women should drink beer. Hops has aphrodisiac-like qualities for women, as because of the phytoestrogen it contains, which mimic natural estrogen. Low sex drive in women is often caused by low levels of estrogen.
Consuming beer, especially hop-rich varieties like IPA, could actually help restore hormonal balance and help with libido and also alleviate menopausal symptoms of fatigue, irritability and hot flashes. Of course, hops can be taken directly as a herb as an infusion, but isn’t it more fun to drink a beer instead?
2. The Word Punt – I Bottom of a wine bottle
3. Octothorpe – is the name for pound or hashtag
4. That this map reflects what people may think of your State. According to the most popular auto complete results when you search “why is (State) so” in Google.
5. TSA will let you through the airport security with more than 3.4 oz of liquid as long as there is a live fish in it. Large amounts of liquids are banned because they could conceal explosives. I guess if you have a fish in it the chances are there is nothing lethal in the water.