“I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life . That is why I succeed..”
American former professional basketball player Micheal Jordan
I like some of the hideaway features. The kitchen is a bit stark for me but I like that appliance thing that comes up in the middle of the bench.I would use that a lot. I think the coffee stuff and toaster should be in that also, not in the pantry. Like the cupboards they are not too high. Its not a pretty kitchen though but some good features.
I was reading the local paper yesterday and came across this article about how this young Mother had won thousands of dollars worth of Competition prizes. She had won a 10,000 dollar airline ticket, movie tickets, tickets to concerts, a year supply of fuel (Now that one, we all would like to win), tickets to football games and much more. I am not sure there is just luck involved but shear perseverance has probably got a lot to do with it.
Here are her tips to becoming a competition Whiz
- Enter as many competitions as possible. The more competitions you enter, the more chances you have of winning obviously. It is best to enter 100 competitions once than one competition 100 times.
- Go for competitions where there are more prizes on offer. 50 prizes are up for grabs, you have 50 chances to win.
- The harder it is to enter, the more chance you have of winning. People are loath to enter competions that require 25 words or fewer.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully. You don’t want to disqualify yourself because you entered multiple times when the rules say you can only enter once.
- Don’t waste time decorating your entry or envelope. Research has shown that you are most likely to win if you use plain envelopes
So there you have it, advice from and expert. So go and have a try you have to be in it to win it.
“Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”
I think this picture is gorgeous. I wish I had my Mothers lap to cry into and be comforted sometimes, but I guess that would look a little ridiculous at my age.
Picture » http://www.milkphotos.com/winnersgallery8.html