- 2015 study shows that Animal Fat is actually quite healthy for you and an important part of your diet. Pork fat being the 8th in line. It contains Vitamin D, Omega 3, monounsaturated fats (same as Avo’s and Olive oil) saturated fats and choline. For the highest quality go Organic pasture free range hogs. This is good news to me as I love pork fat especially crackle
2. Nerdwax – Was developed and presented to Shark Tank. The wax is rubbed on your nose and prevents your glasses from slipping down the nose. Brilliant I thought as I push my glasses up my nose about 20 times a day
3. Champagne lost its bubble? – Go get a raisen from the cupboard and drop it into the bottle. The carbon dioxide left in the bottle will cling to the groves of the raisin and release back into the liquid and make it bubbly again. I did not know that. Now I do
4. Fruit flies drink alcohol When they are sexually frustrated 🤨. I don’t know where that information came from exactly but I do know Flies do find my red wine very attractive . Why not sure.
5. When your eyes move so do your eardrums. I believe its a mystery but it seems that sight and sound are very closely related. Just a thought, maybe by moving your eyes quickly you can bring on Vertigo as well as watching a movie in the dark on a computer may also give you symptoms of vertigo . I have actually experienced that.
a.Your eyes are capable of processing 36,000 pieces of information per hour:
b.Your eyes will process 24 million images in your lifetime:
c. Your eyes can recognize candle light from up to 14 miles away: