Red wine may actually protect the integrity of your teeth.
Compounds in red wine is effective at eradicating bacteria that like to linger on teeth and gums.
When the polyphenols present in red wine were combined with an oral probiotic that encourages the growth of “good” bacteria, Streptococcus dentisani, polyphenols performed even better at halting the bad oral bacteria. It’s unclear why, but it may be that the polyphenols produce molecules that keep the bacteria from hanging around.
It could lead to polyphenol-infused products like chewing gum, mouthwash and toothpaste for extra protection against bacteria.
Red wine isn’t the only thing containing polyphenols. Apples, coffee, green tea, blueberries, cherries and dark chocolate are all rich in polyphenols and don’t require ID to consume!
Source: Dr Axe
Thirteen people on average per year die from vending machines falling on them. Source
Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigmentation in their palms. Source
The average woman consumes 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime. Source
At -40 degrees Centigrade/Fahrenheit, a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing. Source
A substance from fish bladder is used to make wine and beer. It is a form of collagen used mainly for the clarification or fining of some beer and wine – Source
This is an excellent idea. If you are a CONNOISSEUR of wine this is a great way to keep the flavor.
You can buy this on Amazon just click HERE
I am not obsessed with Wine really!
1. Women should drink beer. Hops has aphrodisiac-like qualities for women, as because of the phytoestrogen it contains, which mimic natural estrogen. Low sex drive in women is often caused by low levels of estrogen.
Consuming beer, especially hop-rich varieties like IPA, could actually help restore hormonal balance and help with libido and also alleviate menopausal symptoms of fatigue, irritability and hot flashes. Of course, hops can be taken directly as a herb as an infusion, but isn’t it more fun to drink a beer instead?
2. The Word Punt – I Bottom of a wine bottle
3. Octothorpe – is the name for pound or hashtag
4. That this map reflects what people may think of your State. According to the most popular auto complete results when you search “why is (State) so” in Google.
5. TSA will let you through the airport security with more than 3.4 oz of liquid as long as there is a live fish in it. Large amounts of liquids are banned because they could conceal explosives. I guess if you have a fish in it the chances are there is nothing lethal in the water.