Feeling blue in this cold weather (If in NSW Australia) just watch this and you will feel warm inside ❤️
Tag Archives: weather
1. Weight Loss
What is in vinegar that causes weight loss?
Acetic acid is a component of vinegar that encourages your body to lose those pounds by helping prevent the build up of body fat and unhealthy liver fats, supporting weight loss. You can easily make your own apple cider vinegar at home, here is a simple guide for making it:
Multiple studies by the Central Research Institute in Japan (2009) and Johnson and Buller (2005), show how a small amount of vinegar a day can help reduce weight. These studies indicate that a minimum of 15ml (1 tablespoon) a day is enough to lose inches.
Here’s an easy way to add apple cider vinegar to your daily diet: Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with an 8oz glass of warm water or fruit juice, it’s as easy as that!
2. Lowering Cholesterol
The effects of consuming apple cider vinegar on blood lipid levels (cholesterol levels). The results prove that by taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar a day, cholesterol levels will in fact reduce. Try adding this health boosting vinegar to a smoothie for an easy way to apply it to your daily diet.
3. Fighting Diabetes
A small study in 2007 regarding the effects of vinegar on fasting glucose levels (a contributor to type two diabetes) shows that by taking two tablespoons of vinegar before sleeping helps reduce these levels.Therefore fighting the effects of diabetes, which can come hand in hand with being overweight.
4.Lowering Blood Pressure
Apple cider vinegar ‘oxidizes and thins the blood, which is important in preventing high blood pressure.’ By lowering high blood pressure, you will lessen the probability of getting heart disease or experiencing a stroke.
Detox Drink Recipe.
(I drink this every morning before I go to the Gym using our Kangen water of course. I have to say it is a very enjoyable drink, quite palatable. With this weather it’s very warming)
1 glass of warm or hot water (12-16 oz.) (I use the Kangen water from our machine reason being it is absorbed by the body much faster)
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoon lemon juice
½-1 teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 dash cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon raw, local honey (optional)
Warm the water.
mix all ingredients together.
Best served warm but drink at desired temperature.
- Lockheed WC-130 Is the plane that flys into storms – It is a high-wing, medium-range aircraft used for weather reconnaissance missions by the United States Air Force. The aircraft is a modified version of the C-130 Hercules transport configured with specialized weather instrumentation including a dropsonde deployment/receiver system and crewed by a meteorologist for penetration of tropical Storms and winter storms to obtain data on movement, size and intensity.
3. Most places of work in Sweden will have two “mandatory” coffee breaks per day and On December 24th at 3:00 p.m. of every year, it is a tradition for the Swedish to watch “Donald Duck and His Friends Wish You a Merry Christmas.”
Now this gadget is a must for every car. With all the rain about and flash flooding this tool could save your life.
Just put it in your glove box or somewhere handy if you need it. Hopefully you never do.
This gadget will allow you to smash your window if you become locked inside. Even in hot weather your locking system in the car may malfunction and you are unable to wind down the windows or open the doors to get out of the car.
This gadget has a Beacon light: flashing function which gives out warning signals
It has 5 Functions: torch, warning flashlight, belt cutter, emergency hammer
Built-in magnet with magnetic material at the bottom of this flashlight, so it can be attached firmly to any iron objects including car roof,
This gadget is only $14.00.
1. Research has shown that coconut oil or sesame oil swished around your mouth for 20 minutes a day reduce gum disease. Apparently it is an ancient Indian remedy used to ‘Pull’ bacteria from the mouth. I practice it, but only for a couple of minutes, 20 minutes may be a bit of a push for me. It is said to help whiten your teeth.
2. A lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue.’ Tomalley‘ is the lobster’s liver. It turns green when cooked and is considered a delicacy. ‘Coral‘ is the red colored material and is the egg mass of a female lobster. Cooking colors the tiny eggs a deep coral or red.
3. Lipsticks with shimmering effects were initially made using a pearlscent substance found in fish scales. Lip colouring started to gain some popularity in 16th century England. During the time of Queen Elizabeth I bright red lips and a stark white face became fashionable.
4. There is a new device to help prevent migraines. It is called Cefaly, it electrically zaps nerves in the forehead that are thought to be linked to the source of the debilitating headaches. They say at least 36 million Americans suffer from these headaches. Cefaly is positioned on the forehead using an adhesive electrode. Precise impulses are produced, which act on the trigeminal nerve in order to reduce pain and prevent migraine attacks.
5. Did you know that in warmer weather, tires lose air at a higher rate, reducing gas mileage and decreasing their life span. I also causes battery failure so make sure you top off the fluid and clean corrosion from the terminals and make sure the cables are tightly connected. When possible always park your car in the shade. These are good tips for those of us that lives in Texas.
So sorry that I have been so neglectful of my Blog Site. On my way back from Australia I called into New Zealand to stay with my Mum and Charlie (the Dog) for three weeks. All my time taken up. Will catch up with a few photo’s when I get settled. I am now at the Sydney Airport waiting for my flight to Dallas. Love Texas. This trip I will be riding a new Harley which is the same model as ‘Bobby’. I have named this one ‘Robert’. Cant wait to get bum on seat and test it on the road. Bobby arrived in Australia safely and only had a chance to ride it twice and the rest of the time it rained so was a little uncomfortable to be riding on those roads in the rain.
Talking about weather I was sent this the other day. Thought it was quite funny
This was also sent to me which I thought was rather apt. I have come to the conclusion that it is too much bother to be chasing organic and for what? So you can pay higher prices and feel good about it.
Well that’s it for me for now as I am about to partake in a class of wine. It is 12 o’clock somewhere in the world