I take a teaspoon of this in my Kangen Water every day for my health but here is 9 other ways to use this amazing product.
Tag Archives: water
True but you will survive even better if it is good quality water like Kangen Water. Check it out – Kangen Water
This information comes from the Web site of Dr Axe which incidentally is a brilliant website if you need information on many other health subjects. I believe his information to be correct and well researched.
It seems when you can and if you can afford it organic is the way to go. Rather frightening figures on the amount of fungicide and pesticide on the two vegetables that have been recommended to all of us for our good health. There are some that are not quite so contaminated with sprays which is also very interesting.
After reading this article I thought I would share and you may find it interesting enough to go to the site and get some more information on the subject.
This is of course when the Kangen water machine comes in handy as it has an acidic level of water that will wash most of the contamination away. Plus of course it has many other benefits if you like to go to http://lesleyvoth.kangendemo.com you will be able to find out all the benefits of this fantastic water machine. I believe all kitchens should have one. I know that some vegetables are sprayed from very early stages so are internal and cannot be washed away but at least the water machine will get rid of some of it especially tomatoes and some fruits.
Of course if it is’ GMOed ‘ then nothing washes that contamination away so Organic is the way to go
I wrote an article on this subject on June 3rd 2018. Many studies have been made recently only to discover if you don’t have a healthy gut you probably do not have a great immune system and suffer from many different ailments. It affects your brain, hormones, joint pain etc and has a great influence on depression, sleep, being over weight and other chronic problems. There are a number of articles on this subject which we never really considered until now. Those little micro organisms in your stomach are very important and need to be introduced to our gut on a regular basis. Good sugar free yogurt, fermented food, good water (Kangen water ) are all beneficial to the gut.
If your life is in the fast lane then getting the essentials for your gut is near impossible. I have been introduced to a product that has done years of research on this subject and come up with a great product which I believe to be untouchable by other products. I kid you not. If you are wanting quality of life then you have to look at this and consider giving it a go. It is one of Isagenix products and if you want to find out more about them go to the Isagenix sites below.
America – davidvoth.isagenix.com
Australia and New Zealand – lesleyvoth.isagenix.com
‘If you don’t do different nothing will change’
Today its about travel.
- Vitamin C – According to research from the University of Otago in New Zealand Vitamin C helps defend your body from invading pathogens and increases your levels of immune – boosting T-Cells. If unfortunately you do come down with a bug it will help decrease the severity and the duration of infections like the common cold.
2. Aisle seat – A recent study by US researchers found you are more likely to come in to contact with infections from Ill patients and also the crew. Those in the window seat are less likely to be exposed to germs.
3. Motion sickness – This is caused by an imbalance or disturbance of your inner ear which of course controls your balance. By focusing on a fixed point in the distance such as the horizon helps to re establish your since of balance. Another suggestion is to find an area where you feel the least movement. Front of the car, over the wing of the plane or in middle cabin close to the waterline when on a cruise ship.
4. Get your shots – Hepatitis A – found in India, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and South and central America. Typhoid – Found in India, Africa, Asia, the Middl East and South and Central America. Yellow Fever – Africa, the Caribbean, and South and Central America.
5. Water Bottle 💦 – Study in the journal of Physiology and Behavior found that parched drivers make twice as many mistakes as those who are well hydrated which is equivalent of driving with blood alcohol content of 0.08 – So keep your water bottle handy.
6. Travel Kit – Noise cancelling earplugs. – This is good for sleep on a long flight or car rides. Example Quieton active noise cancelling.
First Aid Kit – Recommended is the VSSL First aid Kit .
Water Purifier – SteriPen Ultra Water Purifier. The UV light kills 99.9 percent of the waterborne germs
Source – body and Soul Australian Sunday Mail
This is a fantastic video on Hydrogen-rich water. Do you suffer from Arthritis, cramping and lactic acid after exercising, skin problems etc? Because Hydrogen is a mild anti-inflammatory and able to penetrate any compartment of your body, it is able to penetrate the walls of your cells and further the nucleus of your cells. It is essential to your well-being. He also talks about a 90-day experiment of bathing in hydrogen-rich water for skin health. (reducing neck wrinkles… us girls certainly want that)
Anyway, this video is 18 minutes long and could change your life. Also, it gives you more reasons why a Kangen Water machine is essential in your household.
More info: USA 281-918-9687
Australia 041-783- 9002