Tag Archives: water
For more information go to Lifechanging-water.com
As you know dehydration occurs when you body is lacking in water and other fluids to function in a healthy way. Dehydration can lead to blood clots, seizures and other complications also effects mood and of course energy. That is why it is essential that you keep your body hydrated.
Here are six surprising indicators that you might be dehydrated.
- Bad breath. Saliva has antibacterial properties in it, but dehydration can prevent your body from making enough saliva.“If you’re not producing enough saliva in the mouth, you can get bacteria overgrowth and one of the side reactions of that is bad breath from chronic dehydration,” says John Higgins, MD, associate professor of cardiovascular medicine at the University of Texas in Houston, and chief of cardiology at Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital.
- Dry skin – Dehydration can cause dizziness not allowing enough blood volume so you are inclined to get dry skin. Flushing of the skin is usually because dry skin is not evaporating as well as it should. Dehydration can also exist even if the climate is cooler, it is milder but proper hydration is necessary .
- Muscle cramps – When you overheat it can cause muscle cramps if you are dehydrated as the muscles work harder and they seize up for the heat.
- Fever and chills – Dehydration can also cause symptoms of fever or chills. Fever can be dangerous so if the fever rises over 101 F be sure to seek medical advise.
- Food cravings, especially for sweets – This can also be a sign of dehydration. Mistaking a craving that you are hungry but in fact you are dehydrated. The liver which use water to release some glycogens and other components of your energy stores, so you can actually get cravings for food especially something sweet or salty snacks as your body is experiencing difficulty with glycogen production.Instead of those sorts of snacks go for high water content food such as fruit, and vegetables, that will help you stay hydrated. Watermelon is a good example.
- Headaches – Hydration is very important to keep the fluid sack that keeps your brain from injuring itself on the skull. As depletion of fluid can cause the brain to push up against parts of the skull and causing headaches. This can be quite debilitating so you need to be assured that Hydration is essential to complete healthy conditions.
- Yellow Urine – Urine is low volume and more yellowish than normal.
Ionized water is one of the best ways to keep your body hydrated and alkaline. This is where I will introduce you to that complete water system of Kangen Water.
If you go to LIFECHANGING-WATER.COM. You will be able to find out all the information on this ionizing machine plus a free eBook on the subject.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
Here is a whole bunch of reasons why you should be drinking Lemon Water. Drinking lemon with Kangen water is even more beneficial . To find out more about Kangen Water go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com There is also a FREE Ebook offered all about the benefits of the Kangen water.
For more great information go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
2. Babies from those families that have a furry pet are more likely to have high levels of two gut-friendly microbes that are linked to lower rates of childhood allergies and obesity. According to University of Alberta in Canada after a study of 746 little ones “The abundance of these two bacteria increased two fold when there was a pet in the house.Researcher Anita Kozyrskyj said that about half the babies had exposure to a furry pet with 70 per cent of those being dogs. Dog in a pill just around the corner??
source: Body and Soul
3. Artichokes are packed with probiotics, which help the brain overcome worry and fear and helps make sleep come easier. Not into artichokes then onions and leeks will help with the same problems.
4. Tie your laces for a stronger knot. – The key is to tie the knot and bow in the opposite directions, not the same. You cross the left lace over the right to knot it, then cross the bow in the opposite way – Right over left.
Must be right because Mechanical engineers from University of California Berkeley in the States came up with this.
Freedom of speech has gone from that University bit at least they share the knowledge.
5.According to the University of Laughborough in the UK soaking in a bath of 40c water temperature, uses as much energy as a 30 minute walk.