That if you marinate your meat in beer before BBQ you can reduce cancer causing compounds by approx 53%. Dark beer like Guinness is the best as it has more antioxidents.
sound good to me
2. This is what it takes to make 16oz of honey.
It is to your advantage financially if you happen to get bumped from a flight. If you are flexible with your flying time you should let the airline know. This will only happen if you have carry on luggage.
Some airlines will give you a voucher or cash. It can range from as little as $200 to $400 for domestic or $800 International. You can also request first class which will also give you extra points. If you are not in a hurry to get to your destination it is worth a try and some desperate passenger will love you for it.
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
I love this piece of information because I love the mornings but if they are correct I should be very skinny.
A recent study from Northwestern Medicine has found out that timing, intensity and duration of your light exposure during the day is linked to weight. In this study, researchers have found out that daily exposure to even moderately bright light in the morning can bring about a significantly lower BMI as compared to those who had light exposure later in the day. The researchers commented that this finding was independent of physical activity, caloric intake, sleep, age or season. Thus if you want to lose weight, you should aim to get more bright light between 8AM and noontime.
This is a very interesting article and worth the read – Source