Did You know
1. According to US Scientist, Dr Joe Vinson Popcorn has twice as many antioxidants as fruit. Dr Vinson found that one serving of PLAIN, AIR POPPED popcorn ( 3 cups) will provide 70% of your daily whole grain needs and a good amount of fibre. He is not recommending replacing fruit but I guess it takes away that guilty feeling when you eat it. Remember Plain not buttered.
2. In a new study results showed that 61% of the people in the study had an improved mental performance by eating breakfast.
3. 1 in 3 babies born in 2012 are expected to live to 100 according to a report by the UK office for National Statistics.
4. That people with deeper voices were more likely to be perceived as strong and trustworthy according to the University of Miami
5. Tomatoes added to a roast will help to tenderize the meat naturally. The tomatoes contain an acid that tenderizes the meat.
6. The correct response to the Irish greeting “Top of the morning to you” is “And the rest of the day to yourself”
7. Cats step with both left legs, then both right legs when they walk or run. The only other animals to do this are the giraffe and the camel
8. Every known dog has a pink tongue except the ‘Chow’. The tongue of the Chow is jet black