The Powerful Enagic® machine is a Mighty 8-Plate Anti-Oxidizer
I have one and love it. The 11.5 is only one of the pH levels. I like to send these graphs as it makes the explanation much easier to understand. I am a visual person so can comprehend the technicalities a lot easier so am assuming it would be the same for you.
To find out more go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
- Sauna – A study of 2000 middle aged me by the University of East Finland found those who used the sauna four to seven times a week were 66 per cent less likely to be diagnosed with dementia, compared to those who only went one a week.
2. Nutmeg – A pinch is ok to add flavors. But if ingested in larger doses like 2 tablespoons, or 5g it can have hallucinogenic effect. It contains a chemical myristicin, a natural compound that has mind altering effects like LSD.
3. You can get a momentary ink print of a Tattoo design that you may like. It last 3 to 10 days, its like try before you dye
4. It can be easier to tell if someone is lying when you cannot see their face. In some courts around the world witnesses are not allowed to wear hijab or niqab because of the long held belief that seeng someones face helps you detect lies. New studies show lie detection accuracy was higher when witnesses were veiled because observers focused on the verbal clues of deception. Visual clues were more of a distraction
5. They are using Eagles to take out illegal drones. Because small drones are often seen to commit crimes or fly over restricted airspaces. Countries like France and the Netherlands are training the birds to hunt them down. Success rates have been as high as 80%.
1. Researchers from South Australia’s Flinders University analized data of 68,000 people in 64 countries and found that taking an extra 3500 steps and spending an addition 45 minutes on the move each day resulted in weight loss of about 1.5kgs. This program needs to be done for 100 days to see the result. Not so bad eh?
2. Starting a Journal – To be calmer, more organized and reach your goals then start Journaling. According to researchers it will help you with all these aims in life. Just jot down 5 things to be grateful for each day, keep jotting down the goals you want to reach and read them each night before sleep. It has been proven that it will help with better sleeping and calmer approach to life.
3. To know your heart rate when exercising can help find the so called ‘Sweet Spot’ for your health benefit. The target is 50-70 percent of your maximum heart rate which is usually 220 beats per minute minus your age. The Cleveland Clinic in the USA says a fitness tracker is a good option to monitor this.
4. Eating Chocolate quite frequently can boost your visual-spatial memory, working memory and abstract reasoning among other mental benefits. This I read in the Australian Courier Mail newspaper and it sounds good to me. They did not say where the information came from so just eat away.
5. Research has shown that men who took Ginkgo Biloba, 76% reported an increase in their sexual function and erections.
6. 59% of people who say others become more attractive when they play songs they love. Source – The Music makes it home study