I got these recipe’s from the Dr Oz show. I did not get the qualities accurately so its a bit of a guess.
1 tsp Flax seed
1 tsp Wheat germ
1/2 cup Yogurt,
1/4 cup Spinach
1/4 cup Orange juice
1/4 cup Strawberries
1 tbs Avocado
1/4 cup Almonds
cup Vanilla Almond Milk
tsp Dark Cocoa Powder
Start to the Day
1/4 cup Jicama
1/4 cup Banana
1/4 cup Pineapple
1/2 cup Almond Milk
tbs Rolled oats
1 cup Yogurt
1/2 lime juice
Honey Dew Melon
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
5 cups chocolate chips
2 cups sweetened coconut
2 cups chopped almonds
Pre-heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed then stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
from food .com
1. Use a lemon to clean your cutting board
2. Freeze lemons as ice cubes
3. Use lemons to keep avocados from turning brown
4. Freeze a bag full of lemons so you’ll always have some when you need them
5.Keep lemons fresher for longer in pitcher of water
6. Wake up with a cup of warm water with lemon
7. Lemon mixed with rosemary and vanilla makes for a great way to freshen up your home
8. Lemons can reduce soap scum on your bathtub or sink area.
9. Lemons are good for cleaning and brightening copper
10. Using lemon on your nails will clean and polish them up
11. Use lemon as a natural cleaning product
12. Use a lemon so your apples don’t brown
13. Use lemon shavings as flavor and for added health benefits
14. Try making a lemon face mask
1. If you have a strange odor in your home you can get rid of it in a matter of 20 minutes by pouring two tablespoons of pure vanilla essence into a pan and cook the vanilla at low heat on your stove top. Set a timer so that you don’t forget it and overdo the smell. Also if you want to rid a smell from your fridge you can also use vanilla. Just put some on a wet cloth and wipe the inside of your fridge and it will give your fridge a pleasant odor and be rid of that nasty musty smell.
2. Did you know the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.
A country’s ‘National Animal’ should represent the best, and defining, qualities of the nation who chose it.
Scots have a strong culture rich in superstitions, myths and legends.
So, choosing a heraldic symbol as awe-inspiring as the unicorn makes perfect sense!
Read More on the unicorn
3. A mentally ill young man who shot himself in the head in a suicide attempt suffered a brain injury that apparently eliminated his phobia of germs and his obsession with washing his hands, doctors say.
The .22-caliber slug destroyed the section of the brain responsible for his disabling obsessive-compulsive behavior without causing any other brain damage, his doctor said in a report in Physician’s Weekly, a British journal of psychiatry. Victims of the disorder typically have an inexplicable compulsion to repeat activities over and over.
The afflicted man, now a straight-A college student, tried to kill himself five years ago, when he was 19 years old, said Dr. Leslie Solyom, a psychiatrist at Shaughnessy Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia. Effects of His Behavior
4. Americans consume 300 million sandwiches a day.
With the price of peanut butter today, you may not believe it, but the PB&J offered a lot of nutrition for a low-cost. This was due in part to two crucial advances in food delivery, the development of the process for making peanut butter and the adoption of the process for pre-slicing and packaging bread. These two advances made the necessary ingredients readily available at a reasonable cost just in time to help feed the families struggling through the depression.
It is still the most popular sandwich.
5. Nearly 90% of Americans live 15 minutes away from a Wal-Mart Store
The Perfect – MOSQUITO REPELLENT
This is a recipe that was sent to me. It has come from https://www.facebook.com/kelly.bagnasco. This recipe can be easily made at home and a must, to keep handy when sitting outside at BBQ season.
Combine in a 16 oz bottle:
15 drops lavender oil
3-4 Tbsp of vanilla extract
1/4 Cup lemon juice.
Fill bottle with water.
Shake and ready to use.
Fill a presentable spray bottle with this repellent and give it to your host as a gift when invited to a BBQ. In my opinion it is a very acceptable gift.