I give blood every 12 weeks and have done for many years. Never have I wondered who can receive the blood till I saw this video. So now I know.
Tag Archives: type
2. USA Tennis Open generated $800,000,000. The average price of a secondary ticket marketplace for Saturdays Woman’s final according to TipIQ was about $1,621, 48% higher than the men’s final price of $1,097.
3. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia. Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream, and is itself made up of 80% water. Though it interprets pain signals from the rest of the body, the brain itself cannot feel pain.
- The brain uses about three times as much oxygen as muscles in the body do.
- Brain cells are very sensitive to decreases in oxygen levels and don’t survive or function well very long without it.
- The brain is made up of very special cells called neurons, and each of them can do the job of any of the other neurons in the brain.
a. Breathe easily and normally with your belly in a relaxed way. b. Breathe through your nose under normal conditions and not your mouth. c. Take short walks throughout the day. Short walks will increase your circulation and increase oxygen to your brain, whereas while forced walks or runs may be good for you too, they also cause your muscles to absorb much of the oxygen in your system, and that hinders increasing the oxygen being carried to your brain.
4. The most common blood type in the world is Type O. The rarest blood type, A-H or Bombay blood, due to the location of its discovery, has been found in less than hundred people since it was discovered .
5. It is a Myth: Helicopters will drop like a rock when the engine shuts down. In fact, you have a better chance at surviving in a helicopter when the engine fails than you do in an airplane. Helicopters are designed specifically to allow pilots to have a reasonable chance of landing them safely in the case where the engine stops working during flight, often with no damage at all. They accomplish this via autorotation of the main rotor blades.
I subscribe to the Dr Mercola web site and often I get some enlightening information which I forward on to you, my readers.
The reason I find this interesting is that it seems that I have a slow metabolism or I just don’t eat the right type of food. I exercise regularly, actually more than most, but don’t seem to be able to get rid of the muffing top that has appeared over the last 5 – 6 years, that flat tummy is no longer in existence and just still don’t fit into a size of clothing that I am happy with.
I am sure I don’t have this problem all on my own.
Dr Mercola offers a free ‘nutritional type’ test online plus a couple of fee downloads. The two downloads are, a recipe book, that will give you recipe’s for your nutritional type and the other download is the type of food that is best suited to your nutritional type.
I have just had a look at them and they both seem to have very good information.
This is the video that he uses to introduce the test. It will give you an idea of what I am talking about.
Hope you find this information useful. Let me know.