TV New Zealand’s produced a story highlighting the benefit of drinking Kangen Water
I know I have been toting the great things about Kangen Water for some time and now the TV show “7 Sharp” has done a show on just that. They are interviewing those who have used these fantastic machines and the benefits they have got from it and the improvement they have had with their ailments such as Arthritis, Menopause, weight, and general fitness and Wellbeing.
This is well worth watching as it maybe just the thing to get you over the edge in a decision to purchase a Kangen Water machine. It does not matter what part of the world you live in they will be available.
If you want to know more email me at Lesley@davidvoth.com or if you are in the USA or any other country go to the site of “Life Changing Water”which is the Facebook page and get all the information you need. If you need more Contact David 1-281-239-6410
Enjoy because “If You Don’t Do Different Nothing Will Change”
- Use baby oil to remove eye makeup. Approx 25 cents per oz. Works extremely well and many name brand eye makeup removers can cost $4.50 per oz. Savings at least $4.25.
Baby oil Gel – This also makes for a great body oil. Soaks into the skin easily. Savings $4.00 or more.
2. Mens shaving gel – recent check at Jet.com found that a 14 ounce container of mens shave gel sold for #3.76. The same quantity of similar wines shave gel was $5.35. Savings $1.58
3. Routinely call or write – To your cable company, internet provider or tv services to see what they will do to keep you loyal. Netflix for example offered a free month of service. Savings $8.
These companies in Australia, not so much. Not enough competition so not so eager to please
1. The ability to smell is associated with the first cranial nerve and is often one of the first senses to be adversely affected by cognitive decline.
In patients with Alzheimer’s, the ability to smell peanut butter through the left nostril was found to be significantly impaired
“Jennifer Stamps, a graduate student in the University of Florida (UF) McKnight Brain Institute Center for Smell and Taste, and her colleagues reported the findings of a small pilot study in the Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
2. Men watch porn more than Woman. (You don’t say)
(source – University of Copenhagen)
3. Reading a book is better for the brain than watching TV
Source – American Academy of Neurology
4. There are three reasons a dog’s urine burns grass: an alkaline pH, concentrated (vs. dilute) urine, and nitrogen load. The most important factor of the three is urine pH.
5. Walking 14.5km or 10 miles a week is linked to a 22% lower death rate among men. So there you are guys just take that little step and your health improves
Source- Harvard University
1. Full-Size Digital SLR Camera
Price in 2010 $319
Price in 2011 $299
This camera is great value. Point and shoot cameras are very popular and have caused the price of these heavier type cameras to be reduced.
Price in 2010: $130
Price in 2011: $99
Because there is so much competition now in the retail market, the kindle price has dropped considerably.
Price in 2010: $699
Price in 2011: $599
The price for the 42″ and the 55″ HDTVs have been dropping for the last couple of years. The technology is getting better each year and the components cheaper. The price between the 42″ and the 55″ is very little so buyers lean towards the 55″. I expect the 42″ may be replaced by the 55″
4. Blu-Ray Player
Price in 2010: $50
Price in 2011: $39
Blue Ray is now being built into a number of tv’s and the price of the individual unit will probably come down. More than likely they will eventually become obsolete.
5. Wii System Bundles
Price in 2010: $150
Price in 2011: $99
There is so much competition out there with the Xbox, Sony Playstation and Microsoft knect is getting very popular. So the basic Wii becomes much cheaper as the demand drops.
6. 16GB SD Card
Price in 2010: $17
Price in 2011: $12
As memory cards get more powerful, the 16GB card just doesn’t stack up to the rest anymore. So the price is dropping significantly.
7. Portable GPS
Price in 2010: $45
Price in 2011: $40
Portable GPS is now built into cars or on phones and iPads, so basically they are becoming obsolete. $40 is about as low as they will probably get.
8. 15″, 16″ and 17″ Dual-Core Laptop
Price in 2010: $218,
As tablets are becoming more popular, computers are dropping in price.
It has been said that Tablets will replace the use of laptop because they are lighter and much more portable. Not so heavy to carry on the plane.
9. External 2TB USB Drives
Price in 2010: $90
Price in 2011: $50
“Technology is getting better and faster, and with all the things people are doing on computers, they need more storage, so this USB drive is less popular,” said Pinsker of dealnews.com.
10. iPhone 3GS
Price in 2010: $97
Price in 2011: $49
You can already find one from AT&T for this low price.
The iPhone 5 is reportedly coming out in April so the price of the old one of course comes down. Still a great phone and good price if you need one now.
SOURCE: Beth Pinsker, editorial director of dealnews.com.