I thought this very touching we need more of this instead of this petty nit picking society we are developing via social media.
Tag Archives: trust
1. Hugging for 20 seconds releases Oxytocin, which can make someone trust you more
2. Astronauts have a patch of Velcro inside their helmets so they can scratch their nose.
3. In the 1800’s it was considered cruel and unusual punishment to feed prisoners lobster. It was like making people eat rats
4. Gandhi used to sleep naked next to young indian girls in order to test his resolve to chastity.
5. Since 1945 all British Tanks have come equipped with tea making facilities
Every British tank since the centurion and most other British AFVs, Challenger 2 contains a boiling vessel (BV) also known as a kettle or bivvie for water which can be used to brew tea produce other hot beverages and heat boil-in-the-bag meals contained in ration packs This BV requirement is general for armoured vehicles of the British Armed Forces, and is unique to the armed forces of the UK.