As I am in New Zealand at the moment I thought you may like to know things you did not know about New Zealand
1. The longest place name in the world is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a hill in Hawke’s Bay.
2. No part of the country is more than 128km (79 miles) from the sea.
3. Only 5% of NZ’s population is human the rest are animals.
4. More people die in New Zealand each year playing lawn bowls than scuba diving.
5. New Zealand is similar in size to the UK, but only has a population of about 4 million (compared to 63 million in the UK).
6. Gisborne airport has train tracks running across the middle of the runway. Quite often, trains and planes have to stop until one moves out-of-the-way.
7. NZ has banned all television advertising on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC Day, and Christmas Day.
More People should sing on their way to work like this don’t you think. Could be a start to a fantastic day, fantastic things may happen.
You could call this dancing the trip away. So cool every train trip should be this way. Keep those heads out of the smartphones and having fun with each other. You never know who you might meet.
Technology today always amazes me and the marketing ideas are ingenious.
As you know many times you are stuck at an airport or on a train with time to spare. Well now you can busy yourself and do your christmas shopping by phone.
This is an example of one of the walls that you are able to make the purchases from.
All you need to do is scan the code next the toy or article you want to buy and make the purchase by phone. Is that not amazing.
Sears and Kmart discount chains are unveiling mobile “shopping walls” located in high-traffic areas, including movie theater lobbies, airports and bus stations. The spaces will display so-called QR (quick-response) computer-generated bar-matrix codes for each featured toy so shoppers can buy directly from their smartphones. Go to http://www.marketwatch.com to find out more details.