- According to Harvard researchers people who worry about being on time experience more stress than those who don’t . Also those who have a nonplussed attitude towards traffic jams may save their lives because of it.
2. The Parker institute for cancer immunotherapy found in a study on Melanoma’s that those who have a diet that is fibre rich found that the treatment was five times more effective than those who had a diet high in sugars and processed food which resulted in poor outcomes.
3. 7.4 million kilos of added sodium, Aussie adults consume every year. That equates to more than double the recommended 5g of salt a day.
Signs you are consuming too much salt.
a. Kidney stones
b. Inflammation and weight gain
c. Cardiovascular disease
d. Cognitive decline
e. Decreased bone heath
4. Buckwheat pillows have been used in Japan for years as their health benefits are: The buckwheat pillow mould better to your neck and hold your head in a more natural position than feathers or artificial fillings. You can find them on Amazon
5. If you rise at what they call ‘Sparrow Fart’ in the morning the chances are so did your parents. Its in your DNA. But here is the good thing researchers have found that morning people correlate with improved wellbeing and also have lower risks of developing depression and schizophrenia.
There is some really good stuff here. I think the power outlet is a must in every kitchen and the back pack and bike, a great idea if you like to hike, especially in mountainous terrain.
Traffic Signal with Hour glass timer
Solar Charging while Parking
No more Blind Spots (rear view mirror)
Wearable wireless mouse
Hidden Power Outlet
Unique umbrella design
Ruler with holes for precision
Eco friendly Toilet
Solar rocking chair
Hawaii is the only U.S. State never to report a temperature of Zero degrees F or below
The average person spends two weeks of its life waiting for a traffic light to change.
Colors like red, yellow and orange make you hungry (I guess that’s why Mc Donald’s fast food chain are those colors)
Baboons were once trained by Egyptians to wait on tables. The Egyptians recognized the intelligence of “sacred” baboons and reportedly trained them to wait on tables, pluck weeds from garden plots, and assume positions of prayer when in a temple.
To take lumps out of a bag of sugar, place it in the refrigerator for 24 hours
Americans spend more than $630 million a year on golf balls
Every human spent about a half an hour as a single cell
Knots come out easier if you sprinkle talcum powder on them
Here are 7 pictures of European trucks whose trailers are decorated to look like the sides are missing and the products they are hauling are painted on the sides and back. I