- 1 cup Epsom Salts, OR 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt, OR half a cup of each.
- 5 drops Rose Essential Oil.
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- A handful of dried rose petals
- A handful of fresh rose petals (or your preferred choice of flower)
- [Optional] Rose quartz crystals. If you have any, place small polished rose quartz pebbles in the bath, and any rough rose quartz crystals outside/around the bath.
- [Optional] 3 Tbls/a big splash of Hawthorn Berry Tincture. The Hawthorn tree has long been revered as a tree of love. Its tincture is known to have heart health properties physically, and emotionally/energetically it’s believed to open the heart to love.
- Candles lit in your bathroom.
- Heart-nourishing music.
- If you want a stronger fragrance, you can add a few more drops of the essential oils, just do so gradually so you can gauge.
- Add the salt, essential oils, tincture (optional), and dried flowers to your bath and swish about to stir in.
- Add small rose quartz pebbles if you have (optional), and fresh flower petals at the end to float on the surface.
- Decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers as desired.
- When you enter your bath, begin with some moments/a meditation connecting to your heart and the love you have for yourself/others/nature/your partner , etc., and send this loving energy into the water. Imagine it flowing from your heart into the water as a light or energy, or down your arms and out through your hands into the water.
- Then enjoy a beautiful soak in your blessed love-infused bath! Allow yourself to fully relax and allow in the beautiful energies, fragrances, feelings, etc.
Article by – globalloveproject.com