1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.
You know I like what this fellow has to say. The words ring true and maybe something to consider before you reach out for those happy pills that the doctor handed out to you.
We have addictions all over the world that have become ramped and out of control because of pills that have been handed willy nilly by some doctors in the medical profession before there has been enough study of their patients as to why they are feeling down and could it pass with some therapy.
We do have cases of PTSD which is a different scenario and they do need great care and observation to help them.
Like many I have had black days but they do pass, we get over it.
Anyway just watch the video and the next time you feel a little low chances are it will pass.
1. 1.8 million cases of type 2 diabetes Americans could be prevented by 2020 if we did one simple thing. Stop drinking sugary drinks. Especially soda. Even for a lean healthy person one sugary drink a day increased risk of diabetes by 18% over 10 years according to a study in the BMJ.
2.That cinnamon has been found to be a great arsenal for shutting down the flu. Microbiologist Milton Schiffenbauer led a study that showed only cinnamon inactivated the virus Phi X 174 99.9 to 100% of the time in minutes. While this virus does not affect humans it is similar the viruses we do encounter like nasty colds, flu and even herpes. He suggests a tablespoon of cinnamon a day. Sounds good but I am thinking start off small, maybe a pinch in your coffee or a teaspoon in your smoothie, sprinkled on toast or muffin and maybe over dessert.
3.You can induce sex dreams by your sleep position; A study published in Dreaming found that people who slept face down on their stomach with their arms stretched above their head had more sexual dreams—including ones about affairs with celebrities
4. Socks might be the weird key to your orgasm – According to a Dutch study : While measuring orgasms, they found that many of their female participants were uncomfortable due to cold feet. After they gave them socks, the percentage of those reaching orgasm rose from 50 to 80 percent.
5. More wool comes from the state of Texas than any other state in the United States.
6. Time passes faster for your face than for your feet (assuming you’re standing up). Einstein’s theory of relativity dictates that the closer you are to the centre of the Earth, the slower time goes – and this has been measured. At the top of Mount Everest, a year would be about 15 microsecond shorter than at sea level.
7. When Mahatma Gandhi once went to meet the King of Britain in a simple loincloth, a reporter asked him if he felt underdressed. Gandhi replied, “The King wears enough clothes for both of us.
If you have teenage daughters or Granddaughters as I have, I think they would love these outfits. As a Christmas Gift comes to mind.
You may think it is months away but as you know time fly’s.
Just click on the article to go the site
These products including the jewelry are at a ridiculously low price. But as I have said before the clothing size is small so make sure you take a look at the size chart which is usually at the bottom of the page of the article you are looking at. Take your measurements and compare with the sizes shown (Do not take any notice of the s – m – L – Xl or 2XL as they do not compare with the USA sizes, so get that tape measure out)
Click on picture to go to site
There are heaps of great looking jewelry on this site also. Once again just click on the piece of jewelry below and it will take you to the site.
On Sunshine Coast of Australia
Yesterday at 3am we all got up and went out in the boat for a day of fishing. It was very dark but we managed to weave our way through the channels and eventually got out to sea. The Ocean was gorgeous and after about 30 minutes out to sea we were greeted by a whale that swam around us and then breached. What a great experience. Although the whale was young it was a spectacular sight as you can see. As always I was already taking pictures and was lucky enough to have the camera ready to fire when this happened.
I laugh every time I watch this