- According to Harvard researchers people who worry about being on time experience more stress than those who don’t . Also those who have a nonplussed attitude towards traffic jams may save their lives because of it.
2. The Parker institute for cancer immunotherapy found in a study on Melanoma’s that those who have a diet that is fibre rich found that the treatment was five times more effective than those who had a diet high in sugars and processed food which resulted in poor outcomes.
3. 7.4 million kilos of added sodium, Aussie adults consume every year. That equates to more than double the recommended 5g of salt a day.
Signs you are consuming too much salt.
a. Kidney stones
b. Inflammation and weight gain
c. Cardiovascular disease
d. Cognitive decline
e. Decreased bone heath
4. Buckwheat pillows have been used in Japan for years as their health benefits are: The buckwheat pillow mould better to your neck and hold your head in a more natural position than feathers or artificial fillings. You can find them on Amazon
5. If you rise at what they call ‘Sparrow Fart’ in the morning the chances are so did your parents. Its in your DNA. But here is the good thing researchers have found that morning people correlate with improved wellbeing and also have lower risks of developing depression and schizophrenia.
This is so cute, clever and funny at the same time
This is so cool. Have not tried it yet but will do and let you know.
We all have the same amount of time each and every single day. What we do with that time is entirely up to us.
We usually find ourselves saying, “I do not have enough time for ____ because ____.”
Fill in the first blank with something you desire.
Fill in the second blank with your favorite excuse.
We are so good at coming up with excuses not to do things and completely forget how easy being active and working toward our goals truly is.
Therefore, our problems have nothing to do with how much time is in the day – our problems have to do with our priorities.
Our problems aren’t caused by limited time, but by our #priorities
For more great information go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.
You know I like what this fellow has to say. The words ring true and maybe something to consider before you reach out for those happy pills that the doctor handed out to you.
We have addictions all over the world that have become ramped and out of control because of pills that have been handed willy nilly by some doctors in the medical profession before there has been enough study of their patients as to why they are feeling down and could it pass with some therapy.
We do have cases of PTSD which is a different scenario and they do need great care and observation to help them.
Like many I have had black days but they do pass, we get over it.
Anyway just watch the video and the next time you feel a little low chances are it will pass.