We all have the same amount of time each and every single day. What we do with that time is entirely up to us.
We usually find ourselves saying, “I do not have enough time for ____ because ____.”
Fill in the first blank with something you desire.
Fill in the second blank with your favorite excuse.
We are so good at coming up with excuses not to do things and completely forget how easy being active and working toward our goals truly is.
Therefore, our problems have nothing to do with how much time is in the day – our problems have to do with our priorities.
Our problems aren’t caused by limited time, but by our #priorities
For more great information go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.
You know I like what this fellow has to say. The words ring true and maybe something to consider before you reach out for those happy pills that the doctor handed out to you.
We have addictions all over the world that have become ramped and out of control because of pills that have been handed willy nilly by some doctors in the medical profession before there has been enough study of their patients as to why they are feeling down and could it pass with some therapy.
We do have cases of PTSD which is a different scenario and they do need great care and observation to help them.
Like many I have had black days but they do pass, we get over it.
Anyway just watch the video and the next time you feel a little low chances are it will pass.
1. 1.8 million cases of type 2 diabetes Americans could be prevented by 2020 if we did one simple thing. Stop drinking sugary drinks. Especially soda. Even for a lean healthy person one sugary drink a day increased risk of diabetes by 18% over 10 years according to a study in the BMJ.
2.That cinnamon has been found to be a great arsenal for shutting down the flu. Microbiologist Milton Schiffenbauer led a study that showed only cinnamon inactivated the virus Phi X 174 99.9 to 100% of the time in minutes. While this virus does not affect humans it is similar the viruses we do encounter like nasty colds, flu and even herpes. He suggests a tablespoon of cinnamon a day. Sounds good but I am thinking start off small, maybe a pinch in your coffee or a teaspoon in your smoothie, sprinkled on toast or muffin and maybe over dessert.
3.You can induce sex dreams by your sleep position; A study published in Dreaming found that people who slept face down on their stomach with their arms stretched above their head had more sexual dreams—including ones about affairs with celebrities
4. Socks might be the weird key to your orgasm – According to a Dutch study : While measuring orgasms, they found that many of their female participants were uncomfortable due to cold feet. After they gave them socks, the percentage of those reaching orgasm rose from 50 to 80 percent.
5. More wool comes from the state of Texas than any other state in the United States.
6. Time passes faster for your face than for your feet (assuming you’re standing up). Einstein’s theory of relativity dictates that the closer you are to the centre of the Earth, the slower time goes – and this has been measured. At the top of Mount Everest, a year would be about 15 microsecond shorter than at sea level.
7. When Mahatma Gandhi once went to meet the King of Britain in a simple loincloth, a reporter asked him if he felt underdressed. Gandhi replied, “The King wears enough clothes for both of us.