As you well know I am so sold on this machine and try to convince you many times that you need one. I came across this video which I thought was very impressive and thought you may be interested. Enjoy
“Kangen Water Scam – they said”… But Elite Scientists/Engineers Found The Real Truth.
Inventor and maker of medical devices ordered his team of elite engineers to find the truth if this Kangen Water Machine is really worth the certifications and the amount of money paid for it. They were surprised by what they found and did the unbelievable thing. For more information about this Kangen Water machine go to: http://LifeChanging-water.com
The speaker is Ron Hicks, the CEO of HerdX, Inc., an agri-tech company based in the Texas Hill Country, on a mission to clean up the world’s food supply by reducing the need for antibiotics.
Ron has over 25 years of disruptive product development and senior management experience. In his earlier career, Mr. Hicks led his team to develop several highly successful products that revolutionized the medical device industry in the US and throughout the world. His private portfolio of patented products has won numerous awards in engineering, tooling, and design. He was distinguished with Business Week’s top industrial design award which recognized him along with other companies throughout the world, including BMW, Sony, and Logitech.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
University of Texas at Austin, 2014 Commencement Address, Admiral William H. McRaven.
This is extreme inspiration. Every word spoken with passion and truth. Love it.
- It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow. It is also illegal to indecently expose or swear in front of a corpse in Texas. In Galveston, Texas, it is illegal to have a camel run loose on the beach.
Source Fact Retriever
2. Genetic research shows that the Shar-Pei is the one of the most ancient breeds that exists and is one of the very first breeds to split from dogs’ wolf ancestors. Its closest relatives are the Shiba Inu, Akita, and Chow Chow.
3. Just inhaling coffee may reverse the effects that stress and sleep deprivation have on your body.
Drink coffee to send a wake-up call to the brain? Or just smell its rich, warm aroma? An international group of scientists is reporting some of the first evidence that simply inhaling coffee aroma alters the activity of genes in the brain according to Sciencedaily.com
4. Cholesterol is important for an embryo’s healthy development. Nearly 1 in 9,000 babies is born with a birth defect linked to the fetus’ failure to make the cholesterol it needs
5. If a man can’t decide what to wear on a date, he might want to wear blue. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
6. Drinking water first thing in the morning helps fuel your brain. Drinking water first thing in the morning can help you fight sicknesses. Drinking water first thing in the morning jump-starts your metabolism.
People everywhere are discovering the life-changing power of Kangen Water®
Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water that’s rich in minerals and purged of impurities, right in your own home!
Change Your Water – Change Your Life
Enagic® International Distributor
(281) 918-9687 or go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. What Brassica vegetables are:
These vegetables rank among the top 10 healthiest and give you the most folate which is a B vitamin which is naturally present in these vegetables and an important vitamin for pregnant woman. However a study of 1391 women released in May 2016 revealed that excessive amounts of folate may increase the risk for autism.
So the old saying “Everything in moderation” is very relevant with this vitamin.
Source Nature and Health
2. In a study of 512,891 adults, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, those who ate fresh fruit daily had a 40 percent lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
3. If you stop eating by 6pm till 8am the next day you will help to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s dramatically plus lose a bit of weight around the waist as well.
That 14 hours of fasting will put the brain in resting mode and reduce the brain from aging.
Another benefit is to be drinking green tea and increase your consumption of eggs which helps to build a healthy brain.
4. Japan’s population consumes up to 5 million kit Kat bars every day.
Not the original chocolate variety, they have a choice of strawberry, cheese Cake, green tea, sweet potato , red bean sandwich and sake and there is more:- 300 flavors in fact.
In my opinion a great way to ruin a Kit Kat bar.
5. Lyndon B Johnson had a car that could go in and out of the water. He would scare his passengers by driving into the lake shouting”The brakes won’t hold we are going to go under”. The Amphicar had a Texas REG. Number TX1919-AZ
Day 12 – 22 Pushups – 22 Days – Awareness of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
This was taken in our close – ish Neighbours front lawn. Everything is big in Texas .
The reason for 22 days and 22 pushups is the recognition and awareness of proven statistical evidence that there are at least 22 veterans commit suicide each day in the United States Of America and a growing number in Australia. There has been 274 suicides in Australia since 1999.
For most of us, we can not comprehend the trauma that they experience and how tolerant and supportive we must be for those who fight for our freedoms. It is not only tragic for our vets it is certainly heartbreaking for the families of these young men and women.
Today I nominate Racheal Stonier to take the challenge.
No pressure . If you can great, if not that’s ok too.
But once you accept, you start tomorrow. The rules are simple:
* Once you are nominated your 22 days starts the following day.
* Every day you record yourself doing 22 push ups, try your best to reach 22. If that means doing assisted push ups (from your knees) or you have to stop and take a break, that is fine but try to get them all done in one video.
* Every day the push-ups must be in a different location.
* Every day you just nominate a different person.
* And finally have fun with this!
This a great way to have fun and let these courageous Men and Women who put their life on the line and those suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) know that someone is thinking about them.
You can make donations to assist in the rehabilitation of our veterans with PTSD on the website of ‘Getheadstrong.org‘
Crisis line in USA
Crisis line in Australia
1. 1.8 million cases of type 2 diabetes Americans could be prevented by 2020 if we did one simple thing. Stop drinking sugary drinks. Especially soda. Even for a lean healthy person one sugary drink a day increased risk of diabetes by 18% over 10 years according to a study in the BMJ.
2.That cinnamon has been found to be a great arsenal for shutting down the flu. Microbiologist Milton Schiffenbauer led a study that showed only cinnamon inactivated the virus Phi X 174 99.9 to 100% of the time in minutes. While this virus does not affect humans it is similar the viruses we do encounter like nasty colds, flu and even herpes. He suggests a tablespoon of cinnamon a day. Sounds good but I am thinking start off small, maybe a pinch in your coffee or a teaspoon in your smoothie, sprinkled on toast or muffin and maybe over dessert.
3.You can induce sex dreams by your sleep position; A study published in Dreaming found that people who slept face down on their stomach with their arms stretched above their head had more sexual dreams—including ones about affairs with celebrities
4. Socks might be the weird key to your orgasm – According to a Dutch study : While measuring orgasms, they found that many of their female participants were uncomfortable due to cold feet. After they gave them socks, the percentage of those reaching orgasm rose from 50 to 80 percent.
5. More wool comes from the state of Texas than any other state in the United States.
6. Time passes faster for your face than for your feet (assuming you’re standing up). Einstein’s theory of relativity dictates that the closer you are to the centre of the Earth, the slower time goes – and this has been measured. At the top of Mount Everest, a year would be about 15 microsecond shorter than at sea level.
7. When Mahatma Gandhi once went to meet the King of Britain in a simple loincloth, a reporter asked him if he felt underdressed. Gandhi replied, “The King wears enough clothes for both of us.
Back from our holiday in Cabo and we had a great time. Our friends condo was just fabulous and heaps of room for us all. The weather was very hot but not as hot as Texas.
I love that place.
Thank you to our friends Terry and Ruth.
Sunrise by the pool at Cabo
sunrise in the Spa at Cabo
Spa on Balcony of Condo
Early morning fishing at Cabo – Unfortunately we caught none