This Database is only for America but I will see if I can find something similar in Australia. It is a little scary and if you have a look at some of the analysis of the water you are drinking you may start thinking about a good water drinking machine.
I am not saying go out and buy a Kangen water machine, although if you do you will be buying the best and also it may save your life especially when you see what you are drinking straight from the tap and of course if you have health problems.
I clicked on the area where I live in Houston and this was the result: – Just saying if someone is fighting Cancer they may need to look at the water they are drinking before looking at anything else for a cure or rather to avoid drinking their local supply of Tap water.
change in blood chemistry
Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
Now that is rather frightening.
TAP WATER – LEARN WHAT’S IN IT
Tap water suppliers publish their water quality tests. The vast majority of bottled water companies don’t. Read your annual tap water quality report. Look up your city’s water in EWG’s National Tap Water Database.
Since 2010, water utilities’ testing has found pollutants in Americans’ tap water, according to an EWG drinking water quality analysis of 30 million state water records.
If you are interested in finding out what is in the tap water in your area just go to EWG tap Water Database.
Put in your Zip Code and take a look.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.
Bottled water can pose health threats
The plastic in bottled water often contains chemicals BPA and phthalates, which are proven to be hazardous to human health.3
Bottled water is not proven to be any safer than tap water
The non-profit, non-partisan Environmental Working Group (EWG) says, “The government does not mandate that bottled water be any safer than tap water. In fact, the chemical pollution standards are nearly identical.” Historically, bottled waters have even been recalled for contamination with particulate matter, mold and bacteria.5
Further, as reported by ABC, environmental advocate Mae Wu has performed studies which show bottled is no safer or cleaner: There is actually more testing federally mandated on tap water than bottled. 100 compounds of tap water must be tested every day and the results posted online.6
READ MORE – http://www.lifechanging-water.com DAVID VOTH – 281 239 6410
1. Hang onions in cut-up tights or old stockings to make them last for months!
2. Create a thrifty watering can by puncturing holes in the top of a used milk bottle.
3. Cover paint trays with aluminum foil to make cleaning up afterwards a breeze. Now this is a good one especially for people like me that gets paint everywhere and I hate cleaning those trays.
4. Water straight from the tap becomes cloudy when frozen. To make ice cubes crystal clear, allow a kettle of boiled water to cool slightly and use this to fill your ice-cube trays.
5. Use a large muffin tin to cook stuffed peppers in the oven – it will help keep them upright.
6. To prevent potatoes budding, add an apple in the bag. New to me and a good one.
1. To tell if eggs are fresh, immerse them in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will lie on the bottom, while stale eggs will float to the surface.
2.. Sprinkle salt in the spaces between patio slabs and at the
bottom of walls to get rid of pesky weeds(but be careful
NOT to get salt near plants you want to keep as salt will kill them!)
3. To clean a wooden chopping board, sprinkle on a handful of
Kosher salt and rub with half a lemon. Rinse with clean water
and dry to ensure it is clean and germ-free.
4. Use ice-cubes to lift out indentations made by furniture on your carpets.
5. Prevent soil from escaping through the holes in the base of flowerpots by lining with large coffee filters
6. To stop the annoying sound of a dripping tap, tie a piece of string around the
faucet which is long enough to reach down to the sink. You probably should fix it though.
Well I tried this one out and it does work. The shower tap I tried it on was not major bad but it did come up real shiny.