1. The female orgasm reduces sensitivity to pain, increases bloodflow to the brain, and reduces stress and depression.
2. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice, and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
3. August has the most birthdays, February has the least, and most of the serial killers are born in November.
4. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
Senior Woman Laughing — Image by © Steve Prezant/Corbis
5. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression, and reduces the risk of cancer, which is why a sense of humor is attractive and healthy!
3. According to CheapAirfares.com the best time to book a domestic flight is typically 47 days before takeoff. they analyzed 5 million trips involving 1.5 Billion potential fares. The cheapest day is Tuesday (Book about 3pm ET).To Latin America cheapest time is 96 days before takeoff and for Europe it is 276 days . Also to be noted a fare will typically change 70 times before the flight.
4. A brand new study from San Diego State University sheds new light on this amazing process. The secret lies in one of your most underappreciated body fluids: mucus.
This slimy substance coating the inside of your mouth, nose, eyelids, digestive tract, lungs and other organs may turn out to play one of the most important roles in your immune system. You produce about a quart of mucus each day from your nose, throat and sinus, most of which you swallow.
For some time, researchers have known that mucus is loaded with viruses. many of these viruses to actually serve as immune helpers—not enemies—and an important part of your body’s defense system
1. British survey revealed that those who slept on the left side of the bed is more likely to have a cheerful disposition.
2. Unless food is mixed with saliva you can’t taste it.
Chemoreceptors in the taste buds of your tongue require a liquid medium in order for the flavors to bind into the receptor molecules. If you don’t have liquid, you won’t see results. Now, technically you can use water for this purpose rather than saliva. However, saliva contains amylase, an enzyme that acts on sugars and other carbohydrates, so without saliva sweet and starchy foods may taste different from what you expect.
3. Rabbits like licorice, but it is reportedly very bad for them because they cannot digest sugars.
4. Birds need gravity to swallow.NASA cannot bring birds into space because birds need gravity to swallow.
5. A typical American eats 263 eggs each year, that makes 80,742,722,650 eggs per year