This is the information from the site of Doctor Mercola who I have been following for years. I sounds quite logical to me. Here is the story in short. To find out more about the subject go to the site of Dr Mercola and read this article in depth.
- Vitamins C and D are finally being adopted in the conventional treatment of novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. This fortunate turn of events is likely to save thousands of lives, while keeping health care costs down
- Seriously ill coronavirus patients in New York state’s largest hospital system receive 1,500 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C three to four times a day, in conjunction with other conventional treatments
- Vitamin C at extremely high doses acts as an antiviral drug, actually killing viruses
- In recent articles, former CDC chief Dr. Tom Frieden and Dr. John C. Umhau, a public health specialist at NIH, highlight the usefulness of sun exposure and/or vitamin D supplementation to reduce your risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Although vitamin D does not appear to have a direct effect on viruses, it does strengthen immune function, thus allowing the host body to combat the virus more effectively. It also suppresses inflammatory processes
Prevention is better than the cure that is my belief so no harm in trying. I am certainly going to.
This is the beach where I walk the hills most mornings and you get some of the sunrise pictures via Instagram and Facebook. This Video was taken at the beach by drone on an amazing big wave days. If you look at one of the shots you will see a paddle boarder working the water and taking a wave. That is my son Jamin.
If you are able put the video on full screen
Had to laugh when I saw this on the road at the Sunshine Coast Australia the other day.
On Sunshine Coast of Australia
Yesterday at 3am we all got up and went out in the boat for a day of fishing. It was very dark but we managed to weave our way through the channels and eventually got out to sea. The Ocean was gorgeous and after about 30 minutes out to sea we were greeted by a whale that swam around us and then breached. What a great experience. Although the whale was young it was a spectacular sight as you can see. As always I was already taking pictures and was lucky enough to have the camera ready to fire when this happened.
Sunday mornings in Australia are kinda special for me. When I am on the Sunshine Coast my Grandson makes the pancake mixture and we go to the beach and have a Sunday Morning breakfast cook up of pancakes and bacon. With this recipe we can incorporate both. Smothered in Canadian Maple syrup on a beautiful sunny day is a ‘Simple Pleasure’
Too bad if you were dozing on the beach enjoying the warmth of the sunshine and woke up to that coming towards you.
Today is a special day for me, my granddaughters birthday
She is a ray of sunshine, great to have around in every way
Those 12 years have gone so fast, just a flash
We don’t always see those moments because we are rushing, have to dash
She has turned into a beautiful flower
Great sense of humor, playful, busy every hour
She has great musical talent, which I admire
She rides horses with a passion of fire
Watching her grow has been a blessing and reflective
Her personality bright and very infective
Well happy birthday Mika, you are 12 today
May you have fun in the best possible way