This girl Amanda is an Australian and from Buderim Queensland. This is true and a good laugh🤣
Tag Archives: Sunday
As I am in New Zealand at the moment I thought you may like to know things you did not know about New Zealand
1. The longest place name in the world is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a hill in Hawke’s Bay.
2. No part of the country is more than 128km (79 miles) from the sea.
3. Only 5% of NZ’s population is human the rest are animals.
4. More people die in New Zealand each year playing lawn bowls than scuba diving.
5. New Zealand is similar in size to the UK, but only has a population of about 4 million (compared to 63 million in the UK).
6. Gisborne airport has train tracks running across the middle of the runway. Quite often, trains and planes have to stop until one moves out-of-the-way.
7. NZ has banned all television advertising on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC Day, and Christmas Day.
Buy Gas on Monday. – Its the cheapest gas day in 23 states. According to GasBuddy . Thursday is the most expensive day. If you stick to Mondays you could save at least $325 a year.
Pick your flights carefully – The cheapest days to fly are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Farecompare.com revealed that a Boston to Las Vegas round trip cost $500 from Friday to Sunday but $228 from Saturday to Wednesday – Saving $272
Either way we should be doing this “Salute to the Sun” every day. Only takes a few minutes but here are some of the benefits.
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
This would make a great Sunday Breakfast.