I have just received this article written by Dr Susan Lark on Alkaline water that is created through electrolysis (Kangen Water)
It is just another confirmation of all the health and wellness that results from the consumption of Kangen water.
Dr. Susan Lark on Kangen Water®
“Drinking four to six glasses of alkaline water a day will help to neutralize over acidity and over time will help to restore your buffering ability. Alkaline water should be used when conditions of over acidity develop, such as cold, flu or bronchitis. Like vitamins C, E and Beta Carotene, alkaline water acts as an antioxidant because of its excess supply of free electrons. This can help the body against the development of heart disease, strokes, immune dysfunctions, and other common ailments.”
“The benefits of the alkaline water created through electrolysis far exceed just its ability to gently raise the pH of the cells and tissues of the body and to neutralize acids. Because the alkaline water has gained a significant number of free electrons through the electrolysis process, it is able to donate these electrons to active oxygen free radicals in the body, thereby becoming a super antioxidant. By donating its excess free electrons, alkaline water is able to block the oxidation of normal tissue by free oxygen radicals.”
Dr. Susan Lark is one of the foremost authorities in the fields of clinical nutrition and preventive medicine. A graduate of Northwestern University Medical School, she has served on the clinical faculty of Stanford University Medical School, and taught in their Division of Family and Community Medicine. Dr. Lark is a distinguished clinician, author, lecturer and innovative product developer. Through her extensive clinical experience, she has been an innovator in the use of self-care treatments such as diet, nutrition, exercise and stress management techniques in the field of women’s health, and has lectured extensively throughout the United States on topics in preventive medicine. She is the author of 13 best-selling books on women’s health including The Chemistry of Success.
Did You Know
I am now Down Under and will be for a few months so here goes with a few Aussie and NZ ‘Did You Know’ Tip bits.
- Most people eat 40% extra food after being given bad news, according to a US study.
2 .That cinnamon may help ward off the Alzheimers disease due to two potentially desease fighting compound cinnamaldehyde and epicatechin. Source: University of California.
3. According to the Australian Prevention magazine, Women cry 5.3 times a month and men tear up on an average 1.4 times a month.
4. Dalai Lama said “choose to be optimistic, it feels better” and according to Harvard School of Public Health he is right. Cheerful people have fewer heart attacks and strokes higher levels of good HDL cholesterol and lover levels of triglycerides than the gloomiers. Another plus is that the more upbeat you are the more cancer-fighting carotenoids you have in your bloodstream. So Be Happy.
5. 17% of Australian women who suffer from migraines compared to 6% of men. the reason is thought to be hormonal factors for women. Source: Prevention australia
6. This is a good one, will have to try it next time. Oh let me think, yes have tried it and does ease the pain.
You can increase the time you are able to submerge your hands in ice – cold water if you swear at the same time. That is a UK study. Strange but true.