These three videos are mostly about the story of Russell Old who an Aussie photographer. It takes guts, strength, determination, no fear and fitness to achieve his passion. Anyway Enjoy especially if you have a love of the Ocean as I. I believe most of the videos are taken in Western Australia
Tag Archives: strength
The 5 weight loss benefits are :-
a. Healthy organs – Losing 5% of body weight can improve your liver function. Source Washington Universityy
b. Happy Back – puts less strain on your back and body. Physiotherapist Kusal Goonewardena
c. Fewer Headaches – 27% reduction to migraines – Johns Hopkins University USA
d. Improved posture:- When you are over weight it is harder for your body to be in alignment. Goonewardena
E. Brain Boost:- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and metabolism study shows weight loss in obese women let to improved brain function.
2. Swearing for Strength – Now this one I can relate to. Apparently Psychologists from Keele University in the UK had 52 adults repeat a swear word and then a neutral word as they performed a hand grip test. When they cursed their strength was boosted by the equivalent of 2.1 kg on average
3. Those of Okinawa in Japan say “Eat till you are 80% Full – They call this “Hara hachi bu” These guys are famous for having the worlds longest life expectancy and low rates of heart disease and cancer. The secret of calorie control is to practice conscious eating by chewing slowly and mind fully until you are 80% sated. They also choose their food thoughtfully like vegetables whole grain, fruit legumes (soy) and fish and small amounts of fish.
4. In 2015, China introduced us to cash machines that identify people’s faces. Today they serve as a good method for fighting against fraudsters before we do away with plastic bank cards. There are also cash machines that recognize people’s voices as well as their faces.
5. During the second half of the twentieth century, the CIA financed the Tibetan independence movement as well as the Dali Lama personally. This program was carried out as part of a campaign to destabilize communist countries in the context of the Cold War. The Tibetan spiritual leader knew where his finances were coming from but always denied his connections to the CIA’s political campaign.
Go to and get your Free Ebook on the benefits of Kangen Water :- http://www.lifechanging-water.com
This is a handy guide. I love my tea strong (like my men) and often when you are visiting and are asked if you would like a cup of tea you can bet your tea will come looking like dish water even after you tell them you like it strong. This guide is a great idea because it give you a way to politely suggest how to make a strong cup of tea. I am not going to present them with the guide but it gives me an image of what is required for a certain strength because when I am making my own I really don’t pay much attention to how long I leave the tea bag in the cup.
1. 25 Billion number of songs that have been downloaded from iTunes in the past decade, which equals an average of 6.8 million downloads per day.
2. 268,000 tweets per minute Beyoncé’s fierce halftime Superbowl performance generated .
3. 500 years ago King Richard 111 remains were buried in Leicester. They were recently discovered under a council car park. He was king for only 2 years. Careful Charles! Richard 111 was King of England for two years, from 1483 until his death in 1485 in the Battle of Bosworth Field.
4. It appears that cuddling is not always an act of for-play. According to the researchers at Michigan University, only one in every six cuddles lead to sex. It fact it seems that most couples use a cuddle to start a conversation about their day. But on the other hand there study showed that those that cuddle a lot have a better sex life. The couch, armchair and bed seems to be the most popular spots.
5. Researchers for the ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’ have developed a patch that will destroy basal cell carcinomas in just three tree hour outpatient treatments over the course of a week in 80% of the patients treated. The patch apparently contains a radioactive substance called isotope phosphorus – 32 which targets the lesions but not harming deeper tissue. Bad news is it is not on the market yet. The usual tests have to be done by the appropriate departments to confirm its safety. Good news though I would say.
6. According to the journal of aging and physical activity , there is a 14% jump in older adults performance on working-memory tests after they strength trained using increasing resistance three days a week for six months.
I always think somethings come your way for a reason.
This video was sent to me when I was in a “Poor Me”, state of mind and after watching it I immediately thought of my good friend Cindy who is fighting Ovarian Cancer at the moment and having some bad days.
I sent her this video as it not only has beautiful music it is a very beautiful story. One of strength and belief of others in Arthur and the great strength within Arthur. I hope she recieves some strength from it and energy to keep on fighting.
It choked me up, made me ‘Blubber'(have a good cry – its good for the soul)
I love this story and I have seen it many times. This video always bring tears to my eyes when I see such strength of character and obvious determination. It makes our personal challenges in life look very meek and mild. Dont you agree? Imagine going through life with such a disadvantage yet finding a way to give others a lifetime of encouragement. When you fail or fall “Get Back Up”