1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.
According to research our bodies for most of us, lack of magnesium. There are many symptoms that will identify a lack of.
Number one: Because of what we spray on food it destroys the magnesium in our body.
Number two We’re increasingly stressed out. We’re running our engines on high to keep up with life and it’s draining us. Stress hormone production requires high levels of magnesium and stressful experiences lead to depletion of magnesium stores.
Number three We’re eating more sugar than ever. For every molecule of sugar we consume, our bodies use 54 molecules of magnesium to process it.
Fourth Low levels in the soil and modern farming techniques deplete stores of magnesium. lastly Magnesium is depleted by many pharmaceutical drugs and estrogen compounds such as oral contraceptives, antibiotics, cortisone, prednisone, and blood pressure medications (“Drug-induced nutrient depletion handbook,” Pelton, 2001). Diuretics in coffee and tea (caffeine) also raise excretion levels. Oh and by the way – flouride competes for absorption with magnesium!
To find out more about magnesium deficiency click on this to read the article in-depth.
Source and more information
The best way to increase your magnesium naturally you need to consume the following:-
1. Eat magnesium rich foods grown on organic soil.
2. Take ionic magnesium drops. This is my new favorite method, which I’ve learned from The Magnesium Miracle.
3. Apply magnesium oil to your skin! This is the second best way to raise your levels.
4. Soak in epsom salt baths. This will provide not only magnesium, but sulfur for your liver as well.
1. To tell if eggs are fresh, immerse them in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will lie on the bottom, while stale eggs will float to the surface.
2.. Sprinkle salt in the spaces between patio slabs and at the
bottom of walls to get rid of pesky weeds(but be careful
NOT to get salt near plants you want to keep as salt will kill them!)
3. To clean a wooden chopping board, sprinkle on a handful of
Kosher salt and rub with half a lemon. Rinse with clean water
and dry to ensure it is clean and germ-free.
4. Use ice-cubes to lift out indentations made by furniture on your carpets.
5. Prevent soil from escaping through the holes in the base of flowerpots by lining with large coffee filters
6. To stop the annoying sound of a dripping tap, tie a piece of string around the
faucet which is long enough to reach down to the sink. You probably should fix it though.