Have not done a poem in a while
Sun on my back, that warm feeling in the winter makes me smile
I love the mornings, fresh and early to rise
Got up had my cold shower, cleaned my teeth and exercise
Took the dog for a walk down to the lake
The air so still with mist on top, natural beauty not fake
So here I am with toast marmalade and tea
A Simple pleasure, Body, Soul and me
Great Start to the day, really don’t want to move, just enjoying this lot
Well why should I, there is still another cup of tea in the pot
- About Wine
2. About Mayochup
3. Once Crows leave the nest they come back to visit the Parents. And they help out around the nest by taking care of young!
Babies don’t smile because they’re happy, they smile because they know it makes their Mum and Dad Happy. They have even know to act certain ways to see if they smile.
5. Gorillas hum when they eat the food they love. Also lets the others know that they are busy eating. I guess that is a time not to interrupt.
6. Istanbul has vending machines that if you insert a plastic container it will give out water and food for stray animals. The machine feeds about 150,000 animals in the area.
- 91 people a day die of overdose from drugs like Oxycodone in USA . Source Dr Oz
2. There are fences around London that are made from WWII medical stretchers. During the war Great Britain tore down fences and used the metal for the war effort then recycled the stretchers back into fences when the war ended. These fences still have the curved hand holders.
3. Stats on feet –
- 52 is the total number of bones in your two feet. That accounts for 25% of all the bones in your body.
- 40 is the age at which you may need to start shopping for larger shoes. Muscles, tendons and ligaments in the fee weaken with age causing your bones and the rest of your feet to spread out .
- 250,000 is the number of glands in your feet. (FYI they can secrete up to half a pint of sweat daily)
4. Your Smile – Research shows
- A big grin makes your face more memorable than a neutral expression does.
- Feedback sent to the brain by uplifted facial muscles and that includes a fake smile can ease anxiety.
- From a psychological perspective, a person who is smiling appears more trustworthy than a person who is either frowning or holding a neutral expression.
- According to Shawn Achor, the author of The Happiness Advantage, by making smiling a part of our everyday practice, we help our brains create happiness loops that encourage more positive-thinking patterns.
- according to biochemist and artist Sondra Barrett. In her book, Secrets of Your Cells, Barrett explains how cells can distinguish between safety and danger, find and repair problems and create an overall sense of balance within the body.
5. Plants know then they are being eaten. There are certain plants like nasturtiums that emit toxins as a defense mechanism in response to the sounds of a caterpillars chewing – even when the sound is played as a recording . Who knows this discovery may someday help reduce the use of man-made pesticides.