1. Chewing gum makes you produce more saliva which can help neutralize acid. There is a study that found chewing sugar-free gum for 30 minutes after eating can help reduce reflux.
source – July /Prevention.com
2. Deet the colorless liquid works by blocking scent receptors bugs use to find targets. Deep is less toxic at or below 30% concentration . Higher doses are not more effective and can harm your health.
3. Thought this was quite interesting as we have been flossing for years because of the advice of many professionals.
4. You have a 1 in 649 – 739 chance of being dealt a Royal Straight Flush when you play poker. Your chances of getting struck by lightning is actually higher.
5. Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, suggested that a woman could enlarge her bust line by singing loudly and often. It would be cheaper that is for sure.
How cool is that and look what the kids are eating. Thats what all school kids should be having. Plus the singing too.
This little girl turn off the tears when she heard Katy Perry singing ‘Dark Horse’.
Katy saw this and tweeted “Available for baby sitting at 10 dollars an hour and 4 Oreos”
Seems like babies these days love the modern music of today. cute
This was sent to me today and I was impressed with her singing. Her voice has become so much stronger. Too bad about the video though as it is not such a good picture and those damn dogs don’t do much for the background sound.
I am always so amazed at the young talent around. I loved singing as a kid but boy I was never blessed with those big vocal cords. In fact I cannot remember any of us having such a beautiful voice not even in the school choir.
Anyway here is another bit of Aussie talent. This young fellow actually won it.
This is amazing. This is the all the same Sam singing this song. I love to see talent that is “Outside the Box”.