Anti Trumpers you look at this video and think about what you are doing to the great country of America. Right now what the Media and others I will not name, are doing – The Anti Trumpers (I say Trumpers because they are crucifying all the family) are becoming bent and twisted, nasty and at the same time call them selves Christians or outwardly appear genuine and peace loving or call themselves comedians. Come on guys start thinking about what you are doing. You are hurting the innocent with cruel words. You are not constructively helping in any way. Trumps siblings do not deserve this and if you were taught properly, no one does. But it seem those in privilege positions don’t care.
This video shows children being a wonderful example of what we all should be. Have a Kind and generous heart. America and those who defame – Anti-Trumpers, you are neither kind or genuine, you are not funny you are hurtful. I am sure many of us are sick of it. Let the man do his job and support the country to prosperity that many under other governments have not been privy to like yourself. Those who shout and act out such profanity are the privileged not the poor.
Let America be great again show some pride. Advice to Americans and the world do not believe the media they will be your destruction in time to come.
“Cause if you don’t do different nothing will change”
In my opinion L Voth
Silence is something to be treasured because we don’t get enough of it.
I found this information quite fascinating. Why? Well he was only 20 years of age, very mature of him I think, not like many 20 year olds who see this stage in ones life, where you are exploring anything and everything good and bad and as often as you can. Well that was my 20’s anyway. Not this young man, he devised 13 virtues to live by for as long as he could so that he would not commit any fault at any time. He apparently focussed on one virtue a week and made note of his progress.
Good for him I say.
1. TEMPERANCE. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
2. SILENCE. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
3. ORDER. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
4. RESOLUTION. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
5. FRUGALITY. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
6. INDUSTRY. Lose no time; be always employ’d in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
7. SINCERITY. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
8. JUSTICE. Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
9. MODERATION. Avoid extreme; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
10. CLEANLINESS. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloths, or habitation.
11. TRANQUILLITY. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
12. CHASTITY. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dulness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
13. HUMILITY. Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
Source: The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.http://www.listsofnote.com/