Interesting to see Science and the recognition of God coming together.
Tag Archives: Science
The Carbon Tax….
It’s just three minutes of Primary School CO2 Science that the Government doesn’t want made public.
This three-minute video puts carbon dioxide into perspective.
You really should watch this. WHY? Because when someone asks, you will then know the answer!
Yes, it’s principally aimed at Aussies but the science, not hype, is universal
This is particularly interesting and worth the watch. It is interesting in the facts that are told here if you question the Global Warming issue. Those who believe in Global Warming like politics you will never convince them any different and thats ok as only time will tell the story. LV
- Can you believe it there is money Soap. For that price there is probably more one dollar bills in it than $50 bill but a fun gift. You can buy these on Amazon
2. According to Science, Curcumin Removes Fluoride From the Brain.- Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! Tumeric has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. Source
3. This Happens to Your Stomach Fat When You Plank and these 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Do Plank Daily
4. A scientific study by the National Institute of Health, discovered: “The consumption of hydrogen rich water for 8 weeks resulted in a 39% increase in antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and a 43% decrease in thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in urine. Further, subjects demonstrated an 8% increase in high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol and a 13% decrease in total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol from baseline to 4 weeks.”
5. There is a rare type of blood that is shared by only 43 people in the entire world. ‘Rhnull’ blood does not contain any of the Rh antigens that 99.9% of humans have. It is often called ‘Golden Blood’ because it can be given to anyone who has a rare Rh blood type, but there are only 9 active donors, so it is only used in extreme circumstances.
3. According to CheapAirfares.com the best time to book a domestic flight is typically 47 days before takeoff. they analyzed 5 million trips involving 1.5 Billion potential fares. The cheapest day is Tuesday (Book about 3pm ET).To Latin America cheapest time is 96 days before takeoff and for Europe it is 276 days . Also to be noted a fare will typically change 70 times before the flight.
4. A brand new study from San Diego State University sheds new light on this amazing process. The secret lies in one of your most underappreciated body fluids: mucus.
This slimy substance coating the inside of your mouth, nose, eyelids, digestive tract, lungs and other organs may turn out to play one of the most important roles in your immune system. You produce about a quart of mucus each day from your nose, throat and sinus, most of which you swallow.
For some time, researchers have known that mucus is loaded with viruses. many of these viruses to actually serve as immune helpers—not enemies—and an important part of your body’s defense system
Overdid it? – Here are some suggestions to regain the will to live
1. Researchers from a University in Guangzhou, China tested how 57 different drinks affected the way the body metabolizes alcohol, concluding that Sprie was the most effective at eradicating the effects of the previous night.
2. Eat a big bacon and egg fry up. Eggs contain an amino acid called cysteine which breaks down acetaldehyde, just as your poor liver would. Bacon too has amino acids which will help you feel better. Also eating a greasy meal before you start drinking slows the rate at which you absorb alcohol, so now you have an excuse to eat it before and after a night out.
3. In Proof: the science of booze, science journalist Adam Rogers says the ‘Hair of the dog that bit you’ – i.e. alcohol, may lessen a hangover’s effects though he cautions this is hypothetical. Worth a shot?
4. Drink lots of water cause you are going to be dehydrated – idiot. I know, ‘you are never going to drink again’ – heard it before! – I think those words are from me.
I was introduced to tapping several years back. I don’t do it every day as I guess I get complacent and don’t think about it till I feel I need it. The reason I started using it was I was looking for a solution to my sleepless nights and found this ‘Tapping’ idea and it worked. unfortuneatly sleepless nights do return, I then tap away and find usually by the second round am ready to go to La La Land.
Its simple and takes no time to do.
These two video’s give you more of an explanation and the science of tapping and a demonstration of the process.
It is simple and “If you don’t do different nothing will change“
Try it and if you find benefit from it there is a book called ‘The Tapping Solution which will give you a lot more information and demonstation of the process of Tapping.