These apparently are savings that most seniors do not realize that they can get. Actually there are plenty of companies that offer steep discounts and sometimes free stuff. Some supply serves to those who are 50 and older.
There are private companies and federal programs that a lot of senior citizens don’t realize that they exist. got to this website to find out some more about it.
- Eat for less
- CUT UP TO $48K OFF YOUR MORTGAGE
- GET OUT OF DEBT
- SAVE BIG ON WINDOW REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
- Medicare Plan Will Save You
- Cheaper Homeowners Insurance
- CRUISE DISCOUNTS
- TV’s Shrewdest Shark Shows One of The Best Ways To Utilize $50
- Invest In Physical Gold
- GET AN $850 HOME SECURITY SYSTEM…FOR FREE
- STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF ON AUTO REPAIRS
- AMTRAK – 10% OFF
- SAVE UP TO 70% ON LIFE INSURANCE
- SAVE ON DUNKIN DONUTS AND COFFEE
- SAVE BIG ON AUTO INSURANCE
- Save on MORTGAGE RATES
To learn more go to SENIOR SAVINGS
1. Hire a Haggler – Companies such as BillFixers and Shrinkabill will haggle with your cable TV company or other service providers for one-third to half of your first year savings. BillFixers claims it saves clients an average of $300 per year.
2. Become a YouTube handy man – I have friends that use this all the time. The video’s show you how to fix the latch spring on your microwave door and that cold save you $150. It can be used for many household repairs. How and when to plant trees and that could save you killing your very expensive tree. (I have been known to do this).
3. Take a Driving class – Some insurers can offer up to 15% off for older drivers who take an online safety course – that’s up to $675 over three years on a typical policy. Drive-Safely is one of the online sites
1. Check supermarket pharmacies – Some national chains and discount stores offer common medications for free. If your deductible is $10 you will save $120 a year on just one prescription
2. Kill unwanted charges – Trim (ask trim.com) hunts for unwanted recurring subscriptions on your credit cards. The site says it can save you $180 a year
3. According to the National Geographic, “Bottled water is a drain on the environment: The U.S. public goes through about 50 billion water bottles a year, and most of those plastic containers are not recycled. Transporting the bottles and keeping them cold also burns fossil fuels, which give off greenhouse gases.” 1500 plastic bottles are consumed every second. Enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the earth four times. And, it will take 1000 years for the plastic to degrade.
Here is a way to save money and help with the excess use of water bottles. If you buy this Hydrogen rich water machine which will give you unadulterated water with great alkaline benefits for your health and you won’t be drinking the acidic , toxic water from plastic bottles.
As you know I love ❤️ these machines and think everyone should have one. ” If you don’t do different nothing will change”❤️
Kangen hydrogen-rich water ‘V’ Bottled water – Savings would be $1378.24 plus better health for you and the environment.
This machine also comes with an amazing compensation plan if you go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com you can read all about it and if you have any questions, as I am sure you will, ring David at 2812396410, it is a business opportunity not to be missed.
Read more at: http://www.lifechanging-water.com/
- Attend Spring Training – See how your favorite baseball players work with their coaches – for free! Check out springtrainingconnection.com for locations and schedules. Savings $30 the average price of a major league game.
- If your car is driven under 5,000 miles a year – Ask your insurer for a low mileage discount. Average annual savings of $92.00 or 17% discount
Buy discounted gift cards – You can buy these cards at sites such as Giftcardgranny.com and TheGiftCardShop.com and Save as much as $15 or more.
Slash liquid soap costs – 7.5 oz Softsoap pump costs about $1.50. Buy a gallon bottle for $14 and you can refill the pump dispenser 17 times for about 68c each refill. Savings per gallon $15.64
- Use baby oil to remove eye makeup. Approx 25 cents per oz. Works extremely well and many name brand eye makeup removers can cost $4.50 per oz. Savings at least $4.25.
Baby oil Gel – This also makes for a great body oil. Soaks into the skin easily. Savings $4.00 or more.
2. Mens shaving gel – recent check at Jet.com found that a 14 ounce container of mens shave gel sold for #3.76. The same quantity of similar wines shave gel was $5.35. Savings $1.58
3. Routinely call or write – To your cable company, internet provider or tv services to see what they will do to keep you loyal. Netflix for example offered a free month of service. Savings $8.
These companies in Australia, not so much. Not enough competition so not so eager to please