This looks delicious. Good feed for a BBQ
Tag Archives: sandwich
There is more to this sandwich than meets the eye check out the “Bojon Gourmet” site on how to put this delectable looking sandwich together.
I guess if you are on a diet this is not the sandwich for you. Looks pretty yummy to me and an easy snack.
1. If you have a strange odor in your home you can get rid of it in a matter of 20 minutes by pouring two tablespoons of pure vanilla essence into a pan and cook the vanilla at low heat on your stove top. Set a timer so that you don’t forget it and overdo the smell. Also if you want to rid a smell from your fridge you can also use vanilla. Just put some on a wet cloth and wipe the inside of your fridge and it will give your fridge a pleasant odor and be rid of that nasty musty smell.
2. Did you know the national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.
A country’s ‘National Animal’ should represent the best, and defining, qualities of the nation who chose it.
Scots have a strong culture rich in superstitions, myths and legends.
So, choosing a heraldic symbol as awe-inspiring as the unicorn makes perfect sense!
Read More on the unicorn
3. A mentally ill young man who shot himself in the head in a suicide attempt suffered a brain injury that apparently eliminated his phobia of germs and his obsession with washing his hands, doctors say.
The .22-caliber slug destroyed the section of the brain responsible for his disabling obsessive-compulsive behavior without causing any other brain damage, his doctor said in a report in Physician’s Weekly, a British journal of psychiatry. Victims of the disorder typically have an inexplicable compulsion to repeat activities over and over.
The afflicted man, now a straight-A college student, tried to kill himself five years ago, when he was 19 years old, said Dr. Leslie Solyom, a psychiatrist at Shaughnessy Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia. Effects of His Behavior
4. Americans consume 300 million sandwiches a day.
With the price of peanut butter today, you may not believe it, but the PB&J offered a lot of nutrition for a low-cost. This was due in part to two crucial advances in food delivery, the development of the process for making peanut butter and the adoption of the process for pre-slicing and packaging bread. These two advances made the necessary ingredients readily available at a reasonable cost just in time to help feed the families struggling through the depression.
It is still the most popular sandwich.
5. Nearly 90% of Americans live 15 minutes away from a Wal-Mart Store