- According to the World Health Organization: Health benefits of Sunbathing Far outweigh risks. Sun-baking dramatically reduces the risk of several types of cancers, autoimmune diseases, bone diseases, type 1 diabetes, depression and in proper doses can even reduce the risk of melanoma, a meta analysis sun related disease. Study finds a growing number of scientists are concerned that public campaign to protect people from the sun are causing more harm than good. Lack of sun exposure has caused massively more disease than over exposure, ay the authors of a Meta-analysis weighing the pros and cons of soaking in the sun. Excessive sun exposure accounts for less than 0.1% of the total global disease burden according to the World Health Organization.
2. Strawberries were originally cultivated in ancient Rome. Eight strawberries contain more vitamin C than one orange. Strawberries also contain fibre, potassium and antioxidants. It has also been shown to lower blood pressure and improve memory and heart health. So it’s a good reason to partake in copious amounts of strawberries, our favorite fruit.
3. The new Viagra – According to the University of Athens in Greece researchers say the olive oil helps boost testosterone levels and blood flow which can be effective at improving sexual performance than over the counter medication. They say at least 9 tablespoons a week you will be 40% less likely to experience impotency.
4. New research suggests that the safe level of sodium intake might be higher than we thought. I have heard many an older person say the reason for their good health is their love of salt. My mother is 99 years old and she has been emptying the salt shaker on her food for years
5. Delay breakfast by 90 minutes and having dinner 90 minutes earlier could help you lose weight a new UK study shows.