- Diamonds are either rare, nor valuable. In one of the most successful advertising campaigns of all time, De Beers claimed that a man should be spending two months salary on a diamond engagement ring. Then they raised their prices, restricted their supply and created a costly illusion that generations of people still consider to be a mandatory part of the marriage process.
2. In 1870 two million rabbits were killed every year in Australia, all descended from just 24 released in 1859. In 1859, a man named Thomas Austin, a landowner in Winchelsea, Victoria imported 24 … Within a number of years, those 24 rabbits multiplied into millions. … By 1890, rabbits werespotted all the way in Western Australia.
3. Airbags deploy between 100 & 200 MPH( 160kph – 322kph.) If you ride with your feet on the dash you may send our knees through your eye sockets if the airbag is deployed. Police are sharing this photo in hopes of spreading awareness while driving
4. Difference in size between Australia and Austria
5. Ren’e Descartes the French Philosopher, mathematician, and scientist had a fetish for cross-eyed women. He is famous for having made an important connection between geometry and algebra, which allowed for the solving of geometrical problems by way of algebraic equations
Great drink Coasters. Keep those water rim marks off you coffee table or bar or any wooden surface.
Sex, Cigars & Booze Coasters Square Paper Coaster
Don’t be the nagging host who follows guests around surreptitiously slipping coasters under their glasses. Ease your burden and add a personalized touch to your next party with fully customizable coasters. Balancing between reusable and disposable, these coasters perfectly transition from cocktail hours to receptions. Stock up today and never see a water ring again!
Dimensions: 4” diameter (round), 4” x 4” (square).
Available in round or square coaster shapes.
Sold in sets of 6.
Printed in full color on one side.
Made with 50 pt. pulp board.
These are all ‘must haves. I think they are brilliant
Digitally precise protractor
You can find the keyhole even when drunk.
There were times when I could have used this one
For smart parents
Digital Measuring Cup
Built-in Wall extension cord
Digital Ink for Tablets
Solar Charges + Window Stickies
Zipper Ear Phones
Self Locking Bike
Solar Powered Camping Tent
I thought this video was so cool I had to share it. Just waking up with the ring would be good enough for me as I would not swap my husband.