My Granddaughter has put a big dent in her car so this might be just the thing to make it right. 😁 😁 Or Not.
Tag Archives: right
How long you sleep is just as important as the way you sleep.
I am not sure what side I mostly sleep on but I believe its the left. I shall be more observant in future. I have just listened to this video and am totally impressed with this information as it ‘figures’. Its very practical advice and should be practice for better health.
Enjoy and learn
“If you don’t do different nothing will change”
1.While standing, tilt your head back and look towards the ceiling.
2.Pucker your lips and “kiss the ceiling.”
3.Hold the kiss for five seconds.
4.Relax your lips and return your head to a neutral position.
5.Repeat this 15 times.
1.While facing forward, open your mouth wide.
2.Stick your tongue out slowly over a five count, until it is as far out as possible.
3.Return the tongue to your mouth over another five count.
4.Repeat this 10 times.
1.Tilt your head back and look towards the ceiling.
2.Push your lower jaw forward to feel a stretch under the chin.
3.Hold the jaw jut for a 10 count.
4.Relax your jaw and return your head to a neutral position.
5.Repeat this 10 times.
1.While standing, drop your chin forward to your chest.
2.Slowly rotate your head to the right.
3.Hold your head for a five count.
4.Slowly rotate your head back down so that your chin is to your chest.
5.Continue to rotate your head to the left.
6.Hold your head for a five count.
7.Repeat this for 30 seconds.
1.While keeping a straight back, open your mouth as wide as possible.
2.Place the tip of your tongue against the backside of your bottom row of teeth.
3.Inhale through your mouth, and exhale while making an “ahh” sound.
4.Continue this for one minute.
5.Relax the mouth and tongue.
6.Repeat this once more.
1.Making a “V” shape with your hand, place your thumb on one side of the jaw and the rest of your fingers on the other side.
2.Make sure your fingers are far back on the jawline, with the thumb and index finger in the same place as each other on opposite sides.
3.While holding your hand in place, press forward using your head and neck.
4.Hold for 30 seconds.
5.Relax the neck and hand.
6.Repeat this three times.
1.While laying face-up on a bed, allow your head to hang off the end.
2.Slowly lift your head up towards your chest while keeping the back and shoulders flat against the bed.
3.Hold for 10 seconds.
4.Very slowly return your head to its starting position.
5.Repeat this two times.
The Human Body is a treasure trove of mysteries. Did You Know:-
1. The human lungs contain approximately 2,400 kilometers (1,500 mi) of airways and 300 to 500 million hollow cavities, having a total surface area of about 70 square meters, roughly the same area as one side of a tennis court. Furthermore, if all of the capillaries that surround the lung cavities were unwound and laid end to end, they would extend for about 992 kilometers. Also, your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
2. It’s not possible to tickle yourself. This is because when you attempt to tickle yourself you are totally aware of the exact time and manner in which the tickling will occur, unlike when someone else tickles you.
3. Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents. But if you are a woman, you are a better smeller than men, and will remain a better smeller throughout your life.
4. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia. Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream, and is itself made up of 80% water. Though it interprets pain signals from the rest of the body, the brain itself cannot feel pain.
6. By 60 years of age, 60% of men and 40% of women will snore. (yep know that to be true)
In my opinion that woman was refreshing. The fact that she was speaking her mind with no B…S. .. and seemed to have the ‘facts’ on this subject was impressive. The young lady who began this conversation with the question, gave this woman the opportunity to enlighten us all, I believe.
You may totally disagree and that is your right just as it is her right to speak her mind and give you ‘Her’ honest opinion. ‘Freedom of Speech’ is a Constitutional right that is slowly being eroded. ‘Political correctness’ is making us weaker and foolish, in my opinion.