Music to my ears. This is an extremely interesting research.
Tag Archives: research
How often do most of us go without shoes. Maybe on the couch watching tv.
Research has found that walking bare feet has great health benefits for the body that has not been recognized.
1. Helps reduce inflammation: Experts on earthing and grounding believe that this practice can help improve circulation which means that the nutrition for your body improves and expels toxins. It has been observed that it also helps to reduce swelling.
2. Reduces Stress hormones – ‘One double-blind study that investigated the effects of earthing (going barefoot) on 58 healthy adults used conductive adhesive patches placed on the sole of each participant’s foot to read their electrical signals. The subjects were exposed to 28 minutes in the unearthed condition followed by 28 minutes with the earthing wire connected. Controls were unearthed for 56 minutes.
After earthing, about half the subjects showed “an abrupt, almost instantaneous change in root mean square (rms) values of electroencephalograms (EEGs) from the left hemisphere of the brain.” These changes are believed to signify positive changes and lower stress reactions.’ (Dr Axe).
3. Helps with sleep: – After earthing, (Barefoot) levels of cortisol are more in line with the natural rhythms of the earth and sun: There is higher cortisol early in the morning when we naturally need more to feel alert and awake, then they had lower cortisol at night-time when we need to unwind in order to fall asleep for the night.
4. Helps increase energy: – Earthing or Grounding helps fight the craving for low energy foods, sugar that result in more calories.
5. Can help lower back pain: – Research has shown that grounding the body to the earth altered measures of immune system activity and pain. Among the ungrounded men, there was an expected, sharp increase in white blood cells (sign of an inflammatory response) and greater perception of pain after exercise. Grounded men had only a slight decrease in white blood cells, indicating less inflammation and experienced shorter recovery times.
How To Start Earthing
There is nothing that beats ‘Earthing or Grounding” than simply going barefoot. The beach, mowing the lawn, climbing hills, sitting on a chair with bare feet on the ground, gardening barefoot, BBQ barefoot.
There are products that are sold that will help with earthing but none better than plain old barefoot.
There is an electrically charged bed that has been created and features silver wires that are connected to the electrical charge of the earth once plugged into an “earthing” port. They say it is almost like sleeping outside in the grass.
Anyway if you want to read more about this go to the website of DrAxe and it will be explained in detail
This is from an email sent to me from Emma Deangela, Best-Selling Author, and Nutritionist
Emma is a great advocate for maintaining an alkaline body for prevention of deterioration of our health.
This is her article below
Microplastics found in 93% of bottled water tested.
In the study mentioned, they tested 259 bottles of water from 11 brands in the United States, Thailand, Mexico, India, Brazil, Indonesia, China, Kenya, and Lebanon – the major brands include Aqua, Aquafina, Dasani, Evian, Nestle Pure Life and San Pellegrino.
The research team found out that 93 percent of all bottles tested contained some sort of microplastic, including polypropylene, polystyrene, nylon, and polyethylene terephthalate.
The shocking part of the study shows that on average, there were 10.4 particles of plastic per litre that were 100 microns (0.10 mm) or bigger.
While smaller particles were also discovered, 314 of them per litre, on average!
Of course, it differs from bottle to bottle: while some contained one, others contained thousands.
How true is the study?
Well, two brands, Nestle and Gerolsteiner, confirmed their internal testing showing their bottled water indeed contained microplastics, even though their internal tests showed much lower levels than that of the study.
I’m not sure how you feel after reading this...
Many research has also established that these plastics can pass through the lining of your gut, and may end up residing within an immune cell in your gut.
And because plastic is not degradable, they could inflict irreversible damage to our digestive system and internal organs.
Leading to diseases like ADHD, autism, a lower sperm count and even certain forms of cancer.
What I would suggest is
1) Avoid bottled water as much as possible.
2) Use a refillable bottle instead.
It’s much safer than the bottled water and it’s environmentally friendly too.
Of course, I would add to this, suggesting you get our Kangen Water machine and then you can be sure you have healthy ionized, 9.5 PH drinking water. I mean we have for years been sold a bill of goods that we need to drink at least 2 liters a day. If you are not drinking proper ionized, alkaline water then yes minerals will be washed from your body and the toxins from the plastic bottles will remain in your body.
Kangen Water® was developed to be a medical device in Japan over 40 years ago and more than three decades of clinical studies have shown that Kangen Water enhances the self-healing power of the human body. (Research documentation available upon request)
Your body is continuously oxidizing just like an apple that is cut in half and left on a counter. Antioxidants (Molecular Hydrogen) stabilize free radical cells that cause premature aging, wrinkles, weak immune systems, and in time, diseases.
Molecular Hydrogen is the strongest antioxidant in the world and I’m very thankful for Mr. Oshiro & Enagic for providing this technology to everyone.
The Japanese have the longest life expectancy in the world and I can see why.
Change your water, Change your life!
When you see the price of these brilliant water machines you will probably think that they are costly but take a good look at the diagram below and observe the figures and you will find over the years that your unhealthy bottled water will be far more expensive, in not just a financial way, but also the cost of ill health.
“The [bottled water] industry grossed a total of $11.8 billion on those 9.7 billion gallons in 2012, making bottled water about $1.22/gallon nationwide and 300x the cost of a gallon of tap water,” Colas says. “If we take into account the fact that almost 2/3 of all bottled water sales are single 16.9oz (500 mL) bottles, though, this cost is much, much higher: about $7.50 per gallon, according to the American Water Works Association. That’s almost 2,000x the cost of a gallon of tap water and twice the cost of a gallon of regular gasoline.“
In the last 10 years, my cholesterol has been on the high side, but my triglycerides were normal so I never really worried about it. I read a lot of articles on the cholesterol count, and it seems that research has made the assumption that Statins were not the answer. As long as your triglycerides were okay then the chances are you were going to be okay from your arteries clogging up. Because I exercise 5-6 days a week and believe I eat rather healthy, have the odd 2 or three glasses of wine of red wine per day and the odd cigar or two, and ride a motorbike the chances are I would live to a ripe old age.
Anyhow to cut a long story short for the last 6 months I have been drinking <a href=”http://www.lifechanging-water.com”>Kangen water</a>. I have religiously drunk at least 8 large (16 ounce/500 ml) glasses of the water per day. Basically, it is the only lifestyle habit I changed.
Yesterday I had to go to the doctor to get the results of my blood test that I got a week before. To my surprise and my doctor’s too, my cholesterol levels had come right down. My triglycerides were.09, normal is 2 (Australian numbers not the USA). My kidney function had shown deterioration for the last 4 years and the result yesterday was a normal reading. I was elated as I expected him to give me the normal, not so good result and tell me I had to go on a statin and go see a specialist about my kidneys.
So you can take my word for it, I am living proof that this <a href=”http://www.lifechanging-water.com”>Kangen Water</a> stuff is gold.
Now I must say: This is my personal experience. I cannot guarantee that you will experience the same result.
I am not the only one that has had a good result from this water. A friend of ours who suffers from acid reflux swears by it. Another who has a bladder problem also is a great believer.
Look, I guess it looks like I am just plugging the machine and I am, because I believe it is worth every penny or cent (depending on what country you live in) to anyone with bad health or those who are athletic because of its hydration qualities or someone who wants to improve their well-being because of its ionizing, alkaline qualities, which in turn will help with their energy levels.
If you are someone who has some health issues or any other personal reason and you think this machine might be what you need then when you take the time to watch this video.
It has two parts: a 10-minute demonstration of what the Kangen Water product does, and there is also an 8-minute explanation of a great compensation plan if you are interested in making an income from it. It is possible to make several thousand per week in a short space in time.
This POWERFUL, yet SIMPLE compensation plan is unmatched in the home-based business arena. You can earn thousands of dollars by simply helping others get healthy.
Anyway, that is my story about my success with this machine in making my body as healthy and happy as can be. It could be good for you as well.
1. That:- Norwegians consume 9% of all Pepsi max produced
Norwegians eat the second most tacos in the world, just after Mexico
Norwegians drink the second most coffee in the world, just after USA
Norwegians read the second most comic books in the world, just after japan
There are only 5 million people in Norway
2. 69% of people in the states use the phone on the toilet.
They did research on those who did not use their phones in the toilet and the bacteria count was 30. Those who used their phone on the toilet had a bacteria count of 109,000.
A little quiet time on the loo may seem like an ideal time to check your phone and play a quick game, but this is bad behavior for two reasons. First, it spreads germs to your phone screen that follow you out and recontaminate your fingers after you wash your hands. Second, prolonged toilet sitting can contribute to hemorrhoids, an uncomfortable condition most would like to avoid. Leave your cell phone at your desk and sit on the toilet only for as long as you need to do your business.
3. Fluoride is VERY capable of damaging your brain. Over three hundred studies have found that fluoride is literally a neurotoxin! This meaning that it can and does damage our brains. Three studies were also able to link exposure to fluoride with impaired fetal brain development. This is a major health issue that should not be happening.
Curcumin has been found to reduce the effects of neurotoxicity induced by fluoride. While we know curcumin is extremely beneficial it is even more so now. This study was authored by researchers from the Department of Zoology, University College of Science, M.L. Sukhadia University. These researchers spent almost a decade investigating the ways in which fluoride induces neurodegenerative changes in the brains of mammals.
For those who are not aware, curcumin is found in Tumeric.
4. Research supports the touted benefits of going barefoot, which include improved mood and sleep and reduced inflammation and chronic pain.
5. Why Bananas are curved? – Bananas go through a unique process known as negative geotropism. Instead of continuing to grow towards the ground, they start to turn towards the sun. The fruit grows against gravity, giving the banana its familiar curved shape.
But why you say? The answer lies in the botanical history of the banana. It originated in the middle layer of the rainforest, where there is little sunlight. If the fruit were to grow towards the small amount of light that penetrates sideways through the vegetation, the plant could overbalance and topple over.
- Growing plants at your desk could boost productivity by 15 percent according to researchers at the University of Queensland. Greenery also improves levels of happiness and a feeling of consecutiveness
2. Watching cute video’s of baby animals like kittens during working hours boosts concentration and productivity by up to 44 percent according to researchers of Hiroshima University in Japan. Hey you might even get a raise.
3. Color your world. Decorate your office surroundings with color such as red which can increase your attention to detail. Blue – well that can spark creativity. This is a study done by the University of British Columbia in Canada.
4. Walking – Billionaire Richard Branson a person whom I admire is known for his walking meetings. Research done by the Stanford University in the US shows that a leisurely stroll can boost your creativity by about 60%.
5. The Kind of music listen to – A Study from Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan discovered music with lyrics can reduce a person’s ability to focus. The research from Canada’s University of Windsor found that background the background music can assist with repetitive tasks in particular.