1. There are seven vertebrae in a giraffe’s neck, just like humans.
Just like humans and most mammals, a giraffe has seven neck bones. But those are really, really BIG bones.
2. If you are scared of going to the dentist you probably have a phobia called Odontophobia
3. Franklin Pierce the 14th President of the United States. Pierce chose to “affirm” his oath of office rather than swear it, becoming the first president to do so; he placed his hand on a law-book rather than on a Bible.
4. The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law which stated
that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
5. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can’t sink