Magnesium has proven to be the most important mineral in your body and is why health problems can be associated to a magnesium deficiency .
According to Norman Shealy, MD, Ph.D, an American neurosurgeon and a pioneer in pain medicine, “Every known illness is associated with a magnesium deficiency and it’s the missing cure to many diseases.” Not only does magnesium help regulate calcium, potassium and sodium, but it’s essential for cellular health and a critical component of over 300 biochemical functions in the body. Source Dr Axe
Those susceptible to magnesium deficiency are
People with gastrointestinal complaints
People with type II diabetes
People struggling with alcohol dependence
That is just some of the deficiency related problems
This video will explain more on the subject.
This is a fantastic video on Hydrogen-rich water. Do you suffer from Arthritis, cramping and lactic acid after exercising, skin problems etc? Because Hydrogen is a mild anti-inflammatory and able to penetrate any compartment of your body, it is able to penetrate the walls of your cells and further the nucleus of your cells. It is essential to your well-being. He also talks about a 90-day experiment of bathing in hydrogen-rich water for skin health. (reducing neck wrinkles… us girls certainly want that)
Anyway, this video is 18 minutes long and could change your life. Also, it gives you more reasons why a Kangen Water machine is essential in your household.
More info: USA 281-918-9687
Australia 041-783- 9002
Most mornings when I remember, I take baking soda in a glass of Kangen water on an empty stomach. Together with the Kangen water it helps to elevate the PH Level of your body. That is a good thing. I don’t believe all Baking sodas are the same. The pure organic stuff is much more palatable I feel. Could be my imagination but I think if you get the pure Baking Soda, you can’t go wrong. Odd taste to begin with, but it grows on you.
Here are some other great benefits of taking this baking soda each day.
- Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3) has a number of medicinal uses and benefits. It’s commonly known to have alkalinizing, antacid and electrolyte replacement properties
- Studies have shown drinking baking soda solution can help pregnant women who are having a slow or difficult labor to avoid C-sections in about 20 percent of cases by neutralizing acid in the womb
- Research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests baking soda may be a safe and effective treatment for autoimmune diseases by priming your immune system against inflammation
- The data suggests drinking baking soda infused water activates an anti-inflammatory pathway that is mediated by the neuronal-like function of mesothelial cells that line your internal organs
- Baking soda is also useful against other aches and pains, including heartburn and ulcer pain, and may enhance sports performance (a strategy known as soda doping)
- Quote from an article of Dr Mercola
To get more in depth information just click on Dr Mercola and it will go to the article. I advise you do this as it is very informative as always.
We all have the same amount of time each and every single day. What we do with that time is entirely up to us.
We usually find ourselves saying, “I do not have enough time for ____ because ____.”
Fill in the first blank with something you desire.
Fill in the second blank with your favorite excuse.
We are so good at coming up with excuses not to do things and completely forget how easy being active and working toward our goals truly is.
Therefore, our problems have nothing to do with how much time is in the day – our problems have to do with our priorities.
Our problems aren’t caused by limited time, but by our #priorities