Most mornings when I remember, I take baking soda in a glass of Kangen water on an empty stomach. Together with the Kangen water it helps to elevate the PH Level of your body. That is a good thing. I don’t believe all Baking sodas are the same. The pure organic stuff is much more palatable I feel. Could be my imagination but I think if you get the pure Baking Soda, you can’t go wrong. Odd taste to begin with, but it grows on you.
Here are some other great benefits of taking this baking soda each day.
- Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3) has a number of medicinal uses and benefits. It’s commonly known to have alkalinizing, antacid and electrolyte replacement properties
- Studies have shown drinking baking soda solution can help pregnant women who are having a slow or difficult labor to avoid C-sections in about 20 percent of cases by neutralizing acid in the womb
- Research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests baking soda may be a safe and effective treatment for autoimmune diseases by priming your immune system against inflammation
- The data suggests drinking baking soda infused water activates an anti-inflammatory pathway that is mediated by the neuronal-like function of mesothelial cells that line your internal organs
- Baking soda is also useful against other aches and pains, including heartburn and ulcer pain, and may enhance sports performance (a strategy known as soda doping)
- Quote from an article of Dr Mercola
To get more in depth information just click on Dr Mercola and it will go to the article. I advise you do this as it is very informative as always.