I would say that this is just a guide.
I would say that this is just a guide.
1. Anybody that takes Vitamin C should avoid the following Soft drinks: Sunkist, Fanta, Diet Coke, Sprite, & Pepsi Max.
These drinks contain Sodium Benzoate 211 on the label. A chemical reaction between Vitamin C and Sodium Benzoate creates Benzine a highly carcinogenic chemical.
Benzine has the ability to severely damage the DNA in the Mitochondria to the point that it totally inactivates it, knocks it out altogether. The Mitochondria consumes Oxygen to give you energy, and if you damage it, then the cell starts to malfunction very seriously, often fatally, a whole array of Diseases has been tied to the damage to the DNA, including Parkinson’s Disease and quite a lot of neurodegenerative Diseases. For more on this story go to the source below.
Source: Wakeup World
2. Dogs can remember things that happen when they were not paying attention. New evidence suggests that like humans, dogs have episodic memory which lets you remember specific events from your life by absorbing them as they occur, even when they don’t seem relevant. This trait is linked to self-awareness, and scientists used to think it only evolved in primates.
“Dogs probably pay more attention to us than we think and observe us more than we think,” explained by the lead author Claudia Fugazza, an ethnologist at the University of Eotvos Lorand in Budapest.
Your brain is wired to respond to music, even when you are not really listening to it. A recent study showed that even when highly focused and distracted by another task, Peoples pupils dilated in reaction to patterns of strong and weak beat omissions, suggesting we have an inherent sense for expectation of rhythm.
Hippopotamuses are considered to be the most dangerous animals in Africa. Though they are herbivores, hippos are aggressively territorial and kill thousands of humans every year because despite weighing nearly 10,000 pounds a hippo can run 19 mph – almost twice the speed of an average human
There is a song that is been proven to reduce anxiety by 65%. It is called weightless by Macaroni Union and it was specifically designed to slow your heart rate, reduce blood pressure, and lower cortisol levels. It is so effective that it is dangerous to drive while listening to it because it can make you drowsy
I found this article on a website called http://news2matters.com/4996395-16011312.
Often when we are massaging our feet we don’t realize what organs we are stimulating and I thought this was a good diagram to show you where the pressure points are. Often if you are not feeling the best massaging these pressure points will give you an idea of what is happening in your body. Usually the area that is the problem will show up as a tender spot on your foot.
Try it and see and you will probably be impressed with the result as well as having a good night sleep.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts: Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has also proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. And, as many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness. Massage can be applied with hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, feet, or a massage device.
We can easily say that one of the best massages is the feet massage. Some parts of our feet are connected with different organs in the human body. Make sure you massage your feet every night before going to bed, and we guarantee you that you will feel these positive effects:
This is also from another site which actually names the pressure points. The site is Health and Love page
1. Studies show that snuggling before bed helps to relax the brain. This reduces the process of the brain over-thinking and making it easier to fall asleep.
Snuggling also helps keep blood pressure in check due to the normal chemical activity it generates source
2. 250 people are currently frozen, waiting to be revived with future technology.
About 270 people have undergone cryopreservation procedures as of 2013. The revival envisions repairs being conducted using a variety of microscopic organisms and devices that will restore healthy cell structure and chemistry at the molecular level before warming is done. Until then, we, or rather they wait for The Resurrection. Company President John Rodriguez inside one of the empty Cryon tanks used to contain the bodies.
3. Did you know you could go out with a bang. This sounds fantastic to me I would love it. “Heavens above Fireworks” is a company that turns your ashes into a firework after you die and you literally can be lit up and go out with a bang. A great way to say good-bye
4. People who stay up late at night are likely to be more intelligent than those who go to bed early.
It is worth reading the whole article on www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ it is extremely interesting.
5. A woman attempted suicide by jumping from the 86th floor of the empire state building, a sudden gust blew her right back onto the 85th floor. 1979, Elvita Adams jumped from the 86th floor, only to be blown back onto the 85th floor by a gust of wind and left with a broken hip.