This is a good reminder that pressure points are able to cure many pain areas of the body and also great for youthful appearance and stress.
Tag Archives: pressure
I would say that this is just a guide.
- Benefits of a bad mood is not all bad news. A mild bad or sad mood helps us cope with the not so good times. Often its a sign of a time that patience, compassion an understanding is needed from friend and family. That is the research done by Joseph Paul Forgas a professor of psychology at the University of New South Wales in Australia. His research also shows to improve memory and motivate us to try harder and make less judgments. Sadness has long been a trigger for artistic creativity and Bad moods help us be focused and difficult on difficult situations.
- That the organ that loves red wine the most is the brain. Of course you did. The reasons being that compounds found in red wine protect neurons against cognitive decline and neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s . Scientists from the institute of food Science Research in Spain discovered that up to 250mls of red wine daily can prevent brain cells from dying when put under stress and cell death is what causes cognitive decline. In addition to a daily glass of red, the lead researcher backed a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in saturated fats.
- 71.4 is now the global life expectancy, which has risen by five years from 2000 – 2015. Source: World Heath Organization
- The key players in the fight against aging are: NMN – New Drug – Can make space travel to the likes of Mars a reality as it has DNA repairing qualities. METFORMIN – this is a drug used for diabetics but the US food and drug administration gave the go ahead to trial its anti aging properties in 2015. RAPAMYCIN – The university of Washington in the US found Rapamycin actually slowed the aging process my improving heart functionality. It is commonly used in organ transplants. RESVERATROL – Naturally found in grapes, blueberries and blackberries is linked to heart health. It was also found in the US that a study also showed a kilojoule restricted diet was more effective.
- You can die from pooping too hard – A Norwegian scientist published the first case report on the relationship back in 1968. It is a rare condition called defecation syncope. Since you’re holding air in your lung cavity, you end up compromising your blood flow. As a result, less blood travels to your heart and to your brain, leading to a drop in blood pressure. If blood flow to the heart is compromised—especially in someone who already has some artery blockages—that can be enough to trigger a heart attack, People with heart disease or blood pressure disorders, or who take meds for hypertension, are more at risk. Healthy guys don’t have to worry
1. Anybody that takes Vitamin C should avoid the following Soft drinks: Sunkist, Fanta, Diet Coke, Sprite, & Pepsi Max.
These drinks contain Sodium Benzoate 211 on the label. A chemical reaction between Vitamin C and Sodium Benzoate creates Benzine a highly carcinogenic chemical.
Benzine has the ability to severely damage the DNA in the Mitochondria to the point that it totally inactivates it, knocks it out altogether. The Mitochondria consumes Oxygen to give you energy, and if you damage it, then the cell starts to malfunction very seriously, often fatally, a whole array of Diseases has been tied to the damage to the DNA, including Parkinson’s Disease and quite a lot of neurodegenerative Diseases. For more on this story go to the source below.
Source: Wakeup World
2. Dogs can remember things that happen when they were not paying attention. New evidence suggests that like humans, dogs have episodic memory which lets you remember specific events from your life by absorbing them as they occur, even when they don’t seem relevant. This trait is linked to self-awareness, and scientists used to think it only evolved in primates.
“Dogs probably pay more attention to us than we think and observe us more than we think,” explained by the lead author Claudia Fugazza, an ethnologist at the University of Eotvos Lorand in Budapest.
Your brain is wired to respond to music, even when you are not really listening to it. A recent study showed that even when highly focused and distracted by another task, Peoples pupils dilated in reaction to patterns of strong and weak beat omissions, suggesting we have an inherent sense for expectation of rhythm.
Hippopotamuses are considered to be the most dangerous animals in Africa. Though they are herbivores, hippos are aggressively territorial and kill thousands of humans every year because despite weighing nearly 10,000 pounds a hippo can run 19 mph – almost twice the speed of an average human
There is a song that is been proven to reduce anxiety by 65%. It is called weightless by Macaroni Union and it was specifically designed to slow your heart rate, reduce blood pressure, and lower cortisol levels. It is so effective that it is dangerous to drive while listening to it because it can make you drowsy
I found this article on a website called http://news2matters.com/4996395-16011312.
Often when we are massaging our feet we don’t realize what organs we are stimulating and I thought this was a good diagram to show you where the pressure points are. Often if you are not feeling the best massaging these pressure points will give you an idea of what is happening in your body. Usually the area that is the problem will show up as a tender spot on your foot.
Try it and see and you will probably be impressed with the result as well as having a good night sleep.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts: Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has also proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. And, as many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness. Massage can be applied with hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, feet, or a massage device.
We can easily say that one of the best massages is the feet massage. Some parts of our feet are connected with different organs in the human body. Make sure you massage your feet every night before going to bed, and we guarantee you that you will feel these positive effects:
This is also from another site which actually names the pressure points. The site is Health and Love page