- According to Georgia State University your blood pressure drops by 13% after having sex. This has the same effect as those achieved by common blood pressure medications possible because of the release the stress relieving hormone oxytocin.
2. According to Micheal Mosley a well-known nutritionist stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria. The investigation of the hypothesis that the bacteria, Helicobacter pylori and not stress caused ulcers. It was found that these ulcers were successfully treated with antibiotics. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause ulcers if taken too often.
3. There is a travel company called Pack Up+ Go.
This company (in the US) books your flights and hotel for you but does not tell you where you are going.’ Surprise ‘ . It does a survey of you plus keeping your budget in mind and your liking. They then schedule a 3 day weekend trip keeping your destination a secret. The travel time is minimized and send you to a place you probably never thought of. I think it sounds exciting. I have done a similar thing here in Australia a few years ago called a ‘Mystery Tour’ which cost about $80 Australian and you turned up at the airport at a certain time and the airlines would fly you to a surprise place. Ours happen to be a day in Melbourne. It was so much fun.
4. That Easter falls on a different day every year as it is based on the moon phases. I 325CE Constantine led a council of Christian bishops who then decided that Easter must always be on a Sunday to honor the resurrection of Jesus. Thy also said it would follow but not land on the first full moon after the spring Equinox. The reason being the date can fall anywhere between March 22 and April 25
5. Russie Taylor and Wayne Allwine were the voices of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. In real life they fell in love and married in 1991 and stayed happily married until Waynes death in 2009.