- About Wine
2. About Mayochup
3. Once Crows leave the nest they come back to visit the Parents. And they help out around the nest by taking care of young!
Babies don’t smile because they’re happy, they smile because they know it makes their Mum and Dad Happy. They have even know to act certain ways to see if they smile.
5. Gorillas hum when they eat the food they love. Also lets the others know that they are busy eating. I guess that is a time not to interrupt.
6. Istanbul has vending machines that if you insert a plastic container it will give out water and food for stray animals. The machine feeds about 150,000 animals in the area.
On the 22 March I Wrote to you about the micro plastics in the drinking water of plastic bottled water. No it seems it is not just me that is giving you the warning. The Today Show also did a show on questioning the health of bottled water. The Video below is giving you the full story.
Please consider what has been said especially if you have young children and believe you are giving them healthy water from a healthy bottle. Many of the bottles you use even the supposedly reusable bottles contain Bisphenol A
Bisphenol A has reproductive and fertility affects. You have young Boys and Girls? Please take note.
Here is a video from the Today Show it is not recent but the facts are very relevant for the present time.
Consider the alternative in Kangen water – go to my site and listen to the video which will give you all the information you need to know about this product.
“If You Don’t Do Different Nothing Will change”
- German chocolate cake is named after a guy named Sam German, not the country.
2. The creature that kills the most people every year isn’t snakes, sharks, or even other humans–it’s the mosquito.
3. The last letter added to the English alphabet wasn’t Z–it was the letter J.
4. A female architecture student prevented a Manhattan skyscraper from collapsing in the 1970s when she caught a massive design flaw. It was a student called Diane Hartley. Read more on 99percentinvisible.org
5. Paper bags aren’t any better for the environment than plastic ones.
Fiction: Many believe that paper bags are more environmentally friendly than plastic bags because they are made from a renewable resource, can biodegrade, and are recyclable. Fact: Plastic shopping bags outperform paper bags environmentally – on manufacturing, on reuse, and on solid waste volume and generation.
6. Nestle is facing a lawsuit in the U.S. alleging that its Poland Spring brand is “common groundwater” rather than spring water, which the suit claims makes the marketing of Poland Spring water a “colossal fraud.”
Change your water and change your life go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com
1. Check supermarket pharmacies – Some national chains and discount stores offer common medications for free. If your deductible is $10 you will save $120 a year on just one prescription
2. Kill unwanted charges – Trim (ask trim.com) hunts for unwanted recurring subscriptions on your credit cards. The site says it can save you $180 a year
3. According to the National Geographic, “Bottled water is a drain on the environment: The U.S. public goes through about 50 billion water bottles a year, and most of those plastic containers are not recycled. Transporting the bottles and keeping them cold also burns fossil fuels, which give off greenhouse gases.” 1500 plastic bottles are consumed every second. Enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the earth four times. And, it will take 1000 years for the plastic to degrade.
Here is a way to save money and help with the excess use of water bottles. If you buy this Hydrogen rich water machine which will give you unadulterated water with great alkaline benefits for your health and you won’t be drinking the acidic , toxic water from plastic bottles.
As you know I love ❤️ these machines and think everyone should have one. ” If you don’t do different nothing will change”❤️
Kangen hydrogen-rich water ‘V’ Bottled water – Savings would be $1378.24 plus better health for you and the environment.
This machine also comes with an amazing compensation plan if you go to http://www.lifechanging-water.com you can read all about it and if you have any questions, as I am sure you will, ring David at 2812396410, it is a business opportunity not to be missed.
Read more at: http://www.lifechanging-water.com/
1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.