This is my kind of Pizza. None of that stodgy pizza bread.
Tag Archives: Pizza
1. Hookworm larvae are to be injected into coeliacs in bid to treat gluten intolerance –
James Cook University Australia, doctors John Croese and Paul Giacomin hope to find a drug derived from the parasites to treat gluten intolerance.
The larvae are put under a bandage, they burrow into the patients’ skin to make their way into their intestines.Hookworms do not breed within the human body so there is no chance of the parasite multiplying to dangerous numbers.
Results: Some Participant in the trial ate pizza for the first time in 15 years.
The future of worm therapy is likely to involve the manufacture of synthetic versions of these worm proteins in the laboratory in the hope that eventually they could become a pill-based medication to treat a variety of inflammatory diseases, including coeliac disease.
Source: For more interesting information on this research
2. That you can grow roses from cuttings – Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It’s a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden without spending lots of time and money.
3. How Margarine is made? –
5. About Tap water v’s Bottled water.
Of course Kangen water is your best bet when consuming water. No plastic and no chemicals.
Just received this via email from a friend. I laughed my Arse off.
If you’ve ever worked for a boss who reacts before getting the facts and thinking things through, you will love this
Arcelor-Mittal Steel, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.
On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business. He asked the guy, “How much money do you make a week?”
A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, “I make £250 a week. Why?”
The CEO said, “Wait right here.” He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy £1,000 in cash and said, “Here’s four weeks’ pay. Now GET OUT and don’t come back.”
Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, “Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?”
From across the room a voice said, “Pizza delivery guy from Domino’s.”
This is a brilliant way to enjoy Pizza.
This looks delicious to me.
- ½ cup Dry packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Cups garlicky sautéed greens
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust (12” diameter, we used thin crust boboli)
- 5 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3oz mild feta cheese, crumbled (we used athenos)
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F, preferably with a pizza stone inside. Meanwhile, soak tomatoes in hot water 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto greens and then scatter greens onto pizza crust. Top with tomatoes and olives, crumble feta on top, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 12 minutes directly on rack or pizza stone, or until cheese is soft and golden in spots and crust is crisp.