1. One number of the flight code was changed by a Brazilian airline after a psychic said an aircraft using that code would crash. A little Superstitious I would say.
2. Now this does not surprise me. There is a 10% rise in demand in the US for nose jobs created by selfie phenomenon, as patients go in search of the picture perfect look
3. Now this is a piece of useless information. 17 is the number of perfumes released by Paris Hilton. Told ya. Your saying “Who Cares”
4. 25.5 is the number of acres in the world’s biggest corn maze that is to be downsized after too many people had to call police after getting lost.
5. Common to certain dogs, cattle and rabbits they have what they call a ‘dewlap’ which is a longitudinal flap of neck skin. Oh I think I have one too.
1. Pint Size(s) – British law has long dictated that pubs sell beer and cider only in an imperial pint, which is about 20% larger than a U.S. pint. This year parliament is set to scrap several restrictions on weights and measures to encourage innovation. This would legalize a two-thirds pint which is an amount some call a schooner based on a similar size in Australian pour. Brits drink some 23 million pints of beer a day.
2. Goliath Groupers – This fish according to studies by biologist Steve Huskey sucks in water and prey at a 50 plus miles an hour.
3. Focusing – According to British scientists ‘tuning out’ is a biological phenomenon. Focusing intently on a visual task like reading or doing a crossword can render a person deaf to perfectly audible sounds.
4. DNA – Humans share 98.4% of our DNA with chimps. In comparison, we share 70% of our DNA with a slug. Source: Science Facts
5. The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 BC. Source