Tag Archives: oxygen
1. Anybody that takes Vitamin C should avoid the following Soft drinks: Sunkist, Fanta, Diet Coke, Sprite, & Pepsi Max.
These drinks contain Sodium Benzoate 211 on the label. A chemical reaction between Vitamin C and Sodium Benzoate creates Benzine a highly carcinogenic chemical.
Benzine has the ability to severely damage the DNA in the Mitochondria to the point that it totally inactivates it, knocks it out altogether. The Mitochondria consumes Oxygen to give you energy, and if you damage it, then the cell starts to malfunction very seriously, often fatally, a whole array of Diseases has been tied to the damage to the DNA, including Parkinson’s Disease and quite a lot of neurodegenerative Diseases. For more on this story go to the source below.
Source: Wakeup World
2. Dogs can remember things that happen when they were not paying attention. New evidence suggests that like humans, dogs have episodic memory which lets you remember specific events from your life by absorbing them as they occur, even when they don’t seem relevant. This trait is linked to self-awareness, and scientists used to think it only evolved in primates.
“Dogs probably pay more attention to us than we think and observe us more than we think,” explained by the lead author Claudia Fugazza, an ethnologist at the University of Eotvos Lorand in Budapest.
Your brain is wired to respond to music, even when you are not really listening to it. A recent study showed that even when highly focused and distracted by another task, Peoples pupils dilated in reaction to patterns of strong and weak beat omissions, suggesting we have an inherent sense for expectation of rhythm.
Hippopotamuses are considered to be the most dangerous animals in Africa. Though they are herbivores, hippos are aggressively territorial and kill thousands of humans every year because despite weighing nearly 10,000 pounds a hippo can run 19 mph – almost twice the speed of an average human
There is a song that is been proven to reduce anxiety by 65%. It is called weightless by Macaroni Union and it was specifically designed to slow your heart rate, reduce blood pressure, and lower cortisol levels. It is so effective that it is dangerous to drive while listening to it because it can make you drowsy
1.The Agave, also known as the Century Plant spends many years without growing and flowers, after which it grows one single bloom and dies. This phenomenon is called being monocarpic.
2. Gas Plant or the Burning Bush as it is sometimes called, earned it’s name because it’s leathery green leaves, flowers and seed pods give off a strong lemon scented vapor which, on a calm summer night can be ignited with a match
3. Angelica was used in Europe for hundreds of years as a cure for everything from the bubonic plague to indigestion. It is thought that adding it to a ritual bath will break spells and hexes and has often been used to ward off evil spirits in the home. Because it resembles celery in odor and appearance, angelica sometimes is known as wild celery. Alternative medicine practitioners say Angelica is a good herbal tea to take for colic, gas, indigestion, hepatitis, and heartburn. It is useful to add in remedies for afflictions of the respiratory system, as well as liver problems and digestive difficulties.
4. I did not know this about Bamboo – Interesting
Flowers of bamboo are rarely seen. Some species of bamboo develop flowers after 65 or 120 years. Interesting fact about flowering is that all plants of one bamboo species develop flowers at the same time, no matter where they are located in the world.Bamboo releases 30% more oxygen into the atmosphere and absorbs more carbon dioxide compared to other plants. Because of these features, bamboo greatly decreases amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and cleans the air.
5. Blue cohosh, also known as squaw root or papoose root, was used by Native American women to ensure an easy labor and childbirth. According to an article on ancient birth control methods, Midwives today may use blue cohosh in the last month of pregnancy to tone the uterus in preparation for labour. The completely unrelated but similarly named black cohosh also has estrogenic and abortifacient properties and was often combined with blue cohosh to terminate a pregnancy.
Look I know I have said it before but I am passionate about this subject and I love my new filtering machine. Are you suffering from sleepless nights, arthritis, restless leg syndrome, cramps, dehydration, sore muscles and numerous other debilitating symptoms. It could be and mostly, that your body is Acid which is extremely negative to the body. So……
2. USA Tennis Open generated $800,000,000. The average price of a secondary ticket marketplace for Saturdays Woman’s final according to TipIQ was about $1,621, 48% higher than the men’s final price of $1,097.
3. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia. Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream, and is itself made up of 80% water. Though it interprets pain signals from the rest of the body, the brain itself cannot feel pain.
- The brain uses about three times as much oxygen as muscles in the body do.
- Brain cells are very sensitive to decreases in oxygen levels and don’t survive or function well very long without it.
- The brain is made up of very special cells called neurons, and each of them can do the job of any of the other neurons in the brain.
a. Breathe easily and normally with your belly in a relaxed way. b. Breathe through your nose under normal conditions and not your mouth. c. Take short walks throughout the day. Short walks will increase your circulation and increase oxygen to your brain, whereas while forced walks or runs may be good for you too, they also cause your muscles to absorb much of the oxygen in your system, and that hinders increasing the oxygen being carried to your brain.
4. The most common blood type in the world is Type O. The rarest blood type, A-H or Bombay blood, due to the location of its discovery, has been found in less than hundred people since it was discovered .
5. It is a Myth: Helicopters will drop like a rock when the engine shuts down. In fact, you have a better chance at surviving in a helicopter when the engine fails than you do in an airplane. Helicopters are designed specifically to allow pilots to have a reasonable chance of landing them safely in the case where the engine stops working during flight, often with no damage at all. They accomplish this via autorotation of the main rotor blades.
The Human Body is a treasure trove of mysteries. Did You Know:-
1. The human lungs contain approximately 2,400 kilometers (1,500 mi) of airways and 300 to 500 million hollow cavities, having a total surface area of about 70 square meters, roughly the same area as one side of a tennis court. Furthermore, if all of the capillaries that surround the lung cavities were unwound and laid end to end, they would extend for about 992 kilometers. Also, your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
2. It’s not possible to tickle yourself. This is because when you attempt to tickle yourself you are totally aware of the exact time and manner in which the tickling will occur, unlike when someone else tickles you.
3. Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents. But if you are a woman, you are a better smeller than men, and will remain a better smeller throughout your life.
4. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia. Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream, and is itself made up of 80% water. Though it interprets pain signals from the rest of the body, the brain itself cannot feel pain.
6. By 60 years of age, 60% of men and 40% of women will snore. (yep know that to be true)
1. A Hotel Secret on putting pillow cases on pillows – The housekeepers throw a solid karate chop right down the middle of the pillow and then shove it in, folded like a bun. This method is preferred to the civilian method of tucking it under your chin and pulling up the pillowcase like a pair of pants because these ladies have no interest in letting 50 pillows a day come into contact with their faces.
4. fire usually moves faster uphill than downhill – This is because heat rises; if a fire is going uphill the flame from the top of one tree would burn the bottom of the tree above it, causing that tree to burn and continue to the next tree. They also move faster uphill because fires need oxygen, fuel, and heat to burn. If you hold a match and its is burning the correct way it will burn slowly down to your fingers. If you turn that match upside down it burns faster and will burn your fingers.
5. The movie Pulp Fiction cost $8 million to make with $5 million going towards actor’s salaries.
More Trivia – The shot of Vincent plunging the syringe into Mia’s chest was filmed by having John Travolta pull the needle out, then running the film backwards.
6. Tree hugging is forbidden in china – After the mass tree hugging outside of Zhongnanhai a few years ago, the Party concluded that the tree huggers were a dangerous cult and a threat to national unity. Known tree huggers were rounded up and forced to sign pledges that they would never again hug a tree. Those who resisted were sent to reeducation through labor camps and the most recalcitrant disappeared into the Chinese prison system.