Team of UK researchers have found a specific protein in the tissue of women in the early stages of ovarian cancer. It appears they have a 90% success rate in the detection.
2. Researchers at the University of Manchester have found a receptor called OR2AT4 which is known to stimulated by sandalore – synthetic sandalwood – and which can be found in the outer layer of hair follicles. They found that applying their synthetic sandalwood to the scalp tissue they could increase the hair growth and decrease cell death.
3. Some Converse sneakers have a thin layer of felt on the sole. The reason being shoes with a fuzzy sole can technically qualify as slippers which have import taxes up to 30% lower than regular shoes. Source
4. A study has shown that duct tape is more effective than liquid nitrogen at removing warts. source
As You know I am a Dr Oz fan, also I have 3 friends that are suffering from the attack of Cancer on their bodies, so I found this quite amazing.
I am at this minute watching Dr Oz and writing this article while the ‘Ads’ are on.
1. There has been a study in Australia that has come up with an 82% chance of reduction in Ovarian Cancer. (One of my dear friends has this terrible cancer). This comes about by drinking at least 4 cups of Oolong tea or Green tea a day. They found the tea has chemical compounds that can destroy the cancer cell when come in contact directly.
2. Liver cancer risk can be reduced by 50% by drinking at least 3 cups of coffee a day. I know amazing. Coffee has an anti oxidant and anti inflammatory compounds that will starve cancer cells so they are unable to grow. Drink your coffee black and at least 24 fluid oz a day.
3. A Harvard study found that a certain fruit can reduce the risk of you contracting breast cancer by 40%. Compounds in PEACHES can inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells and their ability to spread.
After 12 days the researchers saw that mice fed with high levels of polyphenols (found in peaches) had tumors that grew less and without much of the blood vessel formation that can help cancer cells spread to other parts of the body. The tumors in those mice also had less evidence of enzymes involved in the spread and invasion of cancer.
You need to have at least 2 servings of peaches per week, Frozen or Fresh.
Prevention is better than cure, so just make sure you take these preventative every day of your life and your chances of contracting cancer or any disease for that matter is significantly reduced.
My Friend sent me this today via Facebook and I thought to myself “How True” and that they are words for thought.
On the other hand I am so glad that I am still wishing to be thinner, have a new car, and of course more money. We can never have too much of that.
I have a dear friend that is fighting ovarian cancer at the moment and has been to ‘Hell and Back’. I believe she is going to make it but I am not sure that she does as she is now on her 3rd round of that poisonous Sh…. called Chemo. But she is crawling her way back and I believe her to be tougher than she thinks.
Love you Cindy
My friend Cindy
An article was sent to me, I found it rather exciting. Here we have a young fellow, 15 years old, that basically put 2 and 2 together, had the strength of his conviction to persevere and eventually come up with a solution for early detection for various cancers, Pancreatic being one of them.
It was exciting to me as I have a close friend who is battling Ovarian Cancer, although a little late for her as she has already been diagnosed but I might add is having great success with a new vaccine called VacC which has been discovered by an Australian Company (Still in trial phase but was lucky enough to get the vaccine made up for her). It is certainly advantageous I would say for those closely related to anyone who has had a disease like lung cancer, ovarian cancer and breast or pancreatic cancer. The early detection would save their lives, and I believe the success rate of this discovery unimaginable.
Here ia a video of this young man, explaining how he came up with this discovery. Enjoy