1. Turmeric can help protect against Aluminum Toxicity.
Aluminum can destroy the endocrine system and lead to widespread hormonal imbalance (especially when it’s absorbed through the lymph system) if it accumulates beyond a certain level. It’s even been linked with breast cancer, prostate cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities are well-known. By neutralizing both chronic inflammation and oxidative stress—two of the greatest inhibitors of the body’s natural detoxification functions—turmeric helps protect against the negative effects of aluminum and other heavy metals.
2. To figure out how much water you should drink daily. Halve your body weight – If you are 54 kilos you should drink 2.7 liters a day.
3. Legend has it that tea was discovered accidentally. About 5,000 years ago when the Chinese Emperor witnessed leaves blow from a near by bush into a pot of boiling water.
Anyway both Black and Green tea prevent the breakdown of Acetylcholine a chemical found to be lacking in the brain of those with Alzhiemer’s disease. Green tea is found to contain l-theanine an amino acid which increases the activity of dopamine and the alpha waves of the brain.
4. Warm feet. They say that 30% of woman’s likelihood of achieving orgasm will be if her feet are warm. This is information from researchers from the Netherlands. So go buy some fancy bedsocks guys .
5. Keep a potted ‘Peace Lily’ on your desk. A NASA study showed this plant was the most effective at removing airborne toxins especially in the office to ward of all those office place germs. Interesting I thought.
1. 1.8 million cases of type 2 diabetes Americans could be prevented by 2020 if we did one simple thing. Stop drinking sugary drinks. Especially soda. Even for a lean healthy person one sugary drink a day increased risk of diabetes by 18% over 10 years according to a study in the BMJ.
2.That cinnamon has been found to be a great arsenal for shutting down the flu. Microbiologist Milton Schiffenbauer led a study that showed only cinnamon inactivated the virus Phi X 174 99.9 to 100% of the time in minutes. While this virus does not affect humans it is similar the viruses we do encounter like nasty colds, flu and even herpes. He suggests a tablespoon of cinnamon a day. Sounds good but I am thinking start off small, maybe a pinch in your coffee or a teaspoon in your smoothie, sprinkled on toast or muffin and maybe over dessert.
3.You can induce sex dreams by your sleep position; A study published in Dreaming found that people who slept face down on their stomach with their arms stretched above their head had more sexual dreams—including ones about affairs with celebrities
4. Socks might be the weird key to your orgasm – According to a Dutch study : While measuring orgasms, they found that many of their female participants were uncomfortable due to cold feet. After they gave them socks, the percentage of those reaching orgasm rose from 50 to 80 percent.
5. More wool comes from the state of Texas than any other state in the United States.
6. Time passes faster for your face than for your feet (assuming you’re standing up). Einstein’s theory of relativity dictates that the closer you are to the centre of the Earth, the slower time goes – and this has been measured. At the top of Mount Everest, a year would be about 15 microsecond shorter than at sea level.
7. When Mahatma Gandhi once went to meet the King of Britain in a simple loincloth, a reporter asked him if he felt underdressed. Gandhi replied, “The King wears enough clothes for both of us.
1. The female orgasm reduces sensitivity to pain, increases bloodflow to the brain, and reduces stress and depression.
2. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice, and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
3. August has the most birthdays, February has the least, and most of the serial killers are born in November.
4. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
Senior Woman Laughing — Image by © Steve Prezant/Corbis
5. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression, and reduces the risk of cancer, which is why a sense of humor is attractive and healthy!