1. The female orgasm reduces sensitivity to pain, increases bloodflow to the brain, and reduces stress and depression.
2. Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice, and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
3. August has the most birthdays, February has the least, and most of the serial killers are born in November.
4. Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love.
Senior Woman Laughing — Image by © Steve Prezant/Corbis
5. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression, and reduces the risk of cancer, which is why a sense of humor is attractive and healthy!
Got an urgent call this year on the 21st of November
My Mom is sick, packed quickly, forgot more that I remember
Flew to New Zealand, the ‘land of the long white cloud’
Just one bag that was all I was allowed
Did not call my neice for her birthday
Hope she had a good one, I am sure she will forgive me anyway
Happy birthday Donna I did think of you
Hope you had a good one, Love to both of you two
I had plenty of sun in Australia as you can see
If you love the water there sure is no better place to be
Well back to Mom we thought her breaths would be few
Suffered much pain but with tons of medication her chances to survive grew
She is now ringing from the hospital “Lesley come get me and bring me home I am not staying here”
Yep she is back to normal, demanding and giving the nurses plenty of grief I fear
Patience I will need although I have been known to lack
But will keep in touch, Been away for a while and now I am back