I think the first and the last are my favorites
I think the first and the last are my favorites
Goodbye to the year of Two Thousand and Fifteen
Great for some but also sad times around the world for many it has been.
Closer to home we lost a dear riding mate
So for all Toms friends 2015 will be a marked date
Each day of the year has been a blessing in some way
Cant remember what they were but at least I am alive to say
Thank you my friends for being just who you are
Close to home and many many miles afar.
I treasure your friendship because you have been in my life for many years
Although we don’t always see much of each other, when we do, we talk off our ears
Well for all my readers, family and all my friends however 2015 has been and how it will end
I wish for peace, happiness, health and abundance and all the Love I can send.
I forgot and as much money as you need for the year to spend
All the days and hours and minutes in-between
May many Blessings be with you all in the coming 2016
1. Dead bugs on your windshield are gross. But dryer sheets can pretty easily clean bugs off your car’s grill, hood, mirrors and windshield. Just spritz the area with a little water, then use either a new or a used sheet to easily erase the gook from you car! It really works, and it’s so simple to do.
2. To clean that white deodorant spot of your shirt just scrunch up a used sheet and scrub the spots away. Your shirt will look as clean as it was when you put it on, and smell a little fresher too. No need to waste a fresh sheet, just use one you previously did laundry with.
3. A New fresh dryer sheet can control that static in a few ways. If your hair is starting to get that fly away look, rub your brush with a sheet before brushing your hair. If clothing is sticking to itself and making a tight cling, rub the underside of your garment with a sheet until the static is erased. It works wonders!
4. You know the smell never comes out of the carpet and your vacuum cleaner always has that pungent smell of dirt. Well, rip a fresh dryer sheet in half and place it inside your bag or canister before you begin vacuuming. The scent keeps the vacuum smelling fresh and it actually gives the carpet a boost of freshness. For really bad odors, use the whole sheet instead of just half. My cleaner always stinks so a whole sheet is doing a great job keeping my machine and carpet smelling fresher.
5. Dryer sheets are great to shine your faucets or clean a glass shower door – even the shower walls! A new sheet will clean that shower soap scum up in a jiffy! No hard scrubbing is required and no expensive cleaners with chemicals, just a plain old dryer sheet. For your faucets and metal plumbing, a used dryers sheet keeps the water stains away and keeps them looking polished. The same for any other metal appliances, they work great on keeping fingerprints and smudges away.
6. Deodorize almost everything like your drawers, gym bag, stuff it under the cushions on the couch. You can use them in the car under the seats to deodorize the car. In the garbage container is also another good place to throw one, keeps that fresh smell.
7. Remove the baked on food from you baking dish. That stuff that just won’t seem to come off. just fill the pan with hot water and add a dryer sheet. Let it soak for a couple of hours or overnight. When you go to clean it up, pour off the dirty water and use that same dryer sheet to easily scrub off the backed on grime. Easy.
I wonder how many times he did this to get this video
Source – Health Digest
I URGE ALL TO READ & SHARE THIS; YOU COULD SAVE A LOVED ONES LIFE BY KNOWING THIS SIMPLE INFORMATION!!!
Stroke has a new indicator! They say if you forward this to ten people, you stand a chance of saving one life. Will you send this along? Blood Clots/Stroke – They Now Have a Fourth Indicator, the Tongue:
During a BBQ, a woman stumbled and took a little fall – she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) …she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes.
They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food. While she appeared a bit shaken up, Jane went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening.
Jane’s husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital – (at 6:00 PM Jane passed away.) She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ. Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Jane would be with us today. Some don’t die. They end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.
It only takes a minute to read this.
A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke…totally. He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.
>>RECOGNIZING A STROKE<<
Thank God for the sense to remember the ‘3’ steps, STR. Read and Learn!
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.
Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:
S *Ask the individual to SMILE.
T *Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently)
(i.e. Chicken Soup)
R *Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.
If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call emergency number immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.
New Sign of a Stroke ——– Stick out Your Tongue
Ask the person to ‘stick’ out his tongue. If the tongue is ‘crooked’, if it goes to one side or the other that is also an indication of a stroke.
A Little bit of historical information about New Year from Wikipedia
New Year is the time at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar’s year count is incremented. In many cultures, the event is celebrated in some manner. The New Year of the Gregorian calendar, today in worldwide use, falls on 1 January (New Year’s Day), as was the case with the Roman calendar. There are numerous calendars that remain in regional use that calculate the New Year differently.
The order of months in the Roman calendar was January to December since King Numa Pompilius in about 700 BC, according to Plutarch and Macrobius. It was only relatively recently that 1 January again became the first day of the year in Western culture. Until 1751 in England and Wales (and all British dominions) the new year started on 25 March – Lady Day, one of the four quarter days (the change to 1 January took place in 1600 in Scotland). Since then, 1 January has been the first day of the year. During the Middle Ages several other days were variously taken as the beginning of the calendar year (1 March, 25 March, Easter, 1 September, 25 December).[where?] In many countries, such as the Czech Republic, Italy, Spain and the UK, 1 January is a national holiday.
More new words become bona fide entries in the world’s top English dictionaries.
Green Audit n. « Analysis of a business’ environmental impact.
Green-collar adj. « of or relating to workers in the environmentalist business sector.
Home-shoring n. « Moving jobs to employees’ homes (from” offshoring”).
Hypermilling n. « Altering a car to maximize its fuel economy.
LBD n. « Little black dress.
Locavore n. « One who primarily eats locally grown food.
The worlds top English dictionaries introduced a handful of words and expressions that are now bona fide.
Here are some of them:-
Automagicallyadv. Automatically in a way that seems magical
Bargainous adj. Costing less than expected.
Bromance n. Close platonic male friendship.
Buzzkill n. Person or thing that has a depressing effect.