TV New Zealand’s produced a story highlighting the benefit of drinking Kangen Water
I know I have been toting the great things about Kangen Water for some time and now the TV show “7 Sharp” has done a show on just that. They are interviewing those who have used these fantastic machines and the benefits they have got from it and the improvement they have had with their ailments such as Arthritis, Menopause, weight, and general fitness and Wellbeing.
This is well worth watching as it maybe just the thing to get you over the edge in a decision to purchase a Kangen Water machine. It does not matter what part of the world you live in they will be available.
If you want to know more email me at Lesley@davidvoth.com or if you are in the USA or any other country go to the site of “Life Changing Water”which is the Facebook page and get all the information you need. If you need more Contact David 1-281-239-6410
Enjoy because “If You Don’t Do Different Nothing Will Change”
As I am in New Zealand at the moment I thought you may like to know things you did not know about New Zealand
1. The longest place name in the world is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a hill in Hawke’s Bay.
2. No part of the country is more than 128km (79 miles) from the sea.
3. Only 5% of NZ’s population is human the rest are animals.
4. More people die in New Zealand each year playing lawn bowls than scuba diving.
5. New Zealand is similar in size to the UK, but only has a population of about 4 million (compared to 63 million in the UK).
6. Gisborne airport has train tracks running across the middle of the runway. Quite often, trains and planes have to stop until one moves out-of-the-way.
7. NZ has banned all television advertising on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC Day, and Christmas Day.
Check prices after you buy.
Retailers often will refund the difference if a splurge item you bought goes on sale shortly after your purchase.
In the USA, sure retailers are willing and often will pleasantly do this. Australia and New Zealand Mmmmm not so much. They are not known for their happy faces when you return goods or a comparison price or even faulty goods.
In my opinion that is stupid actually because good service will always bring you back. I am sure you agree.
Tongariro at Makotuku Bed and Breakfast
If you are about to travel to New Zealand this bed and breakfast is a must.
It is owned by my dear friend Julie and her husband. It is one of the most beautiful areas in New Zealand. Julie also is the most hospitable person I know and will make you extremely welcome.
Right below Mt Ruapahu and exquisite picture as you can see from above which is taken from her lounge room.
If you are a skier, snowboarder, like cycling on the amazing cycle tracks in the area or just traveling through this is a perfect place to stay.
It’s a great place to stay summer or winter.
At long last she now has a Facebook page which gives you an idea of the area and all you can do plus all the contact information.
Go check it out. If you are going that way it will be the best stop you will make.
I know as I have stayed there many times.
Just click on the pictures to go to the Facebook page
1. That Canada is the country which invented the ‘Walkie Talkies’ the snow mobile, trivial pursuit and the egg carton. Thats enough to make my husband feel proud (Canadian).
2. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is known by the stage name of ‘Lady Gaga’
3. If you have ever watched NZ play football you will be aware of the ‘Haka’ they perform before every game.It is a traditional ancestral war cry, dance, or challenge from the Māori people of New Zealand. “Ka mate Ka mate, Ka ora, Ka ora”,the words of prominence, roughly translate to ‘I die, I die, I live, I Live.
4. A gerund is a noun made from a verb. It always ends with the three letters ‘ing’
5. The South Pacific nation of ‘Tuvalu’ has recently released ‘Star Trek’ coins as legal tender.
They have done it again. I am sure it would attract the attention of its passengers. Most airline safety video’s are rather mundane and been repeated over and over that most passengers have their eyes fixed on their computers and never watch it. This safety video I am sure will not only inform them but be entertaining as well. Good One Air New Zealand